Grimsley x Reader

AAUUGGGHHHHH NO PLOT I'M JUST GONNA WING IT, PEOPLE!!!! Okee, I'm really tired right now, so yeah, sorry if I fall asleep before I can finish this. Requests are welcome and make me very happy~! 

(y/n) was challenging the Elite Four. Again. Every time so far (and she'd tried quite a few times now), Grimsley beat her. She'd come to dread facing him because he always wore that smug expression, always acted so casually when he beat her. 

She defeated the other three pretty quickly, then faced off against the dark-type trainer once more. 

"The odds that you lose are about. . . 87.2%", his cold, emotionless voice greeted her. 

"Nice to see you, too", she responded sarcastically. 

"Shall we get on with the battle? That is what you're here for, isn't it. . . or would you like to make a bet?" Grimsley asked. 

"A bet?" she asked. 

"Whoever loses has to do three things for the winner", he responded. 

(y/n) knew she shouldn't agree, but she was too prideful, so she did. "Alright", she said, "Let's do this!"

Grimsley laughed, but there was no mirth in it. "Prepare to lose, challenger", he told her. 

"That's my line", (y/n) said, releasing (f/p). Grimsley laughed again, still without any emotion. He released Bisharp, and the battle began. 

It was their closest battle yet, but Grimsley still won. "Good battle", he said. 

"Do you mean it?" (y/n) asked. This was the first time he'd complimented her, and she wanted to know if he was serious. 

"Of course, (y/n)", he said. "Now. . . I believe you have three things to do for me."

"Fine. What's first?" (y/n) asked. 

"Follow me wherever I go for a whole day", he said. That was when (y/n) knew this had been a bad idea. 

Grimsley checked to make sure there wouldn't be any more challengers that day, then had his honchkrow fly the two of them to Nimbassa City. 

"What are we doing here?" (y/n) asked. 

"Gambling."

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

"You have a very unhealthy addiction. . . "

He just snorted. "Wait. . . did you seriously just show emotion?" (y/n) asked. She placed the back of her hand on his fore head. 

"What are you doing?" he asked. 

"Nope, you don't have a fever. Guess this means there's hope for you yet!" (y/n) cheered. Grimsley just shook his head and walked off, leaving (y/n) to trail after him like a lost lillipup. 

The first thing they did was head to the amusement park. Grimsley played a few card games, winning all of them. He won a large emolga doll at one of them, and handed it to (y/n), saying that he had no use for it. (y/n) didn't notice him blush when he did so, however. 

Then, Grimsley discovered the poker table. They didn't move from that spot for hours. The only reason they did leave was because the dealer figured Grimsley must be cheating, and threw him out. "I get that a lot", he told (y/n) as they left. 

"What do you want to do now?" Grimsley asked (y/n) as they walked past stalls filled with tantalizing, greasy food. 

Her stomach rumbled, answering for her. Grimsley actually smiled, and asked her what she wanted. 

"I can't decide. . . there's too much!" she replied. 

"In that case. . . " he said, "I know a good place. They have food all the way from Hoenn."

Needless to say, the food was delicious. Grimsley had his next command ready for her once they finished eating. "Ride the ferris wheel with me", he said. 

"Wait, isn't it for couples?" (y/n) asked, feeling her face get hot. 

"So what?" Grimsley asked. "I just want to ride it, and I can't do that without another person."

"Okay, fine. I'll go."

"You don't really have a choice in the matter."

"Yeah, that's true", (y/n) admitted. 

The ferris wheel creaked ominously at first, until it started turning. As they got a little ways off the ground, (y/n) saw all of Nimbassa City laid out beneath them. "It's so pretty", she gasped. 

"Not as pretty as you", Grimsley whispered in her ear. She squeaked, not realizing that he'd been standing right behind her. "You have a lot of spirit, coming back repeatedly to battle me. One day, you'll win, and you know that, so you never give up. It's really quite inspiring."

"W-what are you saying?" 

"I'm known for only caring about myself. I've never felt much emotionally. I just tried to block all of that out. It distracted me from what was really important, or so I told myself. Turns out", he wrapped his arms around her from behind, putting his head on her shoulder, "the most important thing of all was staring me in the face this whole time. It was you, (y/n)."

"I- um. . . " (y/n) stuttered, unsure of how to respond. 

Grimsley turned her around, and her eyes widened as his lips met her's. His tongue found its way between her lips, and she opened her mouth further, allowing him to explore this new territory. 

(y/n) pulled back after a while, resting her head on Grimsley's chest. He embraced her protectively, pulling her into himself. "I've never felt this way before", he said. His voice rumbled in (y/n)'s ear as he spoke, her head still against his chest. "I think- no, I know. . . I'm in love with you."

"I love you too, Grimsley", (y/n) said. 

When the two of them returned to the League hand in hand, Shauntal immediately left to go write fan fic. Caitlin just smiled at the two of them, and Marshal left to go train, barely even noticing the new couple. 

Grimsley led (y/n) to his room, which was very spacious. "Are you tired?" he asked (y/n) when she yawned. The (h/c) haired girl nodded, hugging the emolga doll to herself as she lay down on the bed. 

He stretched out next to her, curling himself around the girl from behind. She pulled his arms tighter around herself, snuggling against him as he placed his head on top of her's. 

"One last command. I want you to stay here with me, (y/n)."

"We are dating now. It'd be kind of weird to say no."

"Is that a yes?"

"No", she turned over so she was facing him, then kissed him again. "That's a yes."