Gold x Reader

This was requested by Mayote_Shoujo. 

Okee, time for this flirty bastard to get a debut in my oneshot list. Not even sure why I'm writing these, I just felt like it at first, and now it's sorta my form of a satanic ritual. Couldn't find any goats, you guys (girls, whatevs. I just call everyone dude and guy. Lemme know if you don't like it and I'll stop. Or try to, anyway) know the feeling. Right?  Anyhoo, I'm feeling SASSY af right now, so beware readers!

"Well, here we are, dear!" Mrs. (l/n) exclaimed excitedly to her daughter. 

"Yay", (y/n) sighed sarcastically. Newbark Town. She'd been forced to move away from her entire life just so her father could be closer to his work. That was definitely something to celebrate. 

"You could at least pretend to be happy about it", her mom said. "Now you can see your father every day, and you won't have to go to that wretched school anymore. As a matter of fact, I signed you up for lessons from Professor Elm himself! Won't that be exciting. There will only be three other students in your class, so bullying shouldn't be a problem-"

(y/n) tuned her mother out, humming to herself as she ran upstairs to check out her room. It was spacious, and had a pretty good view of the quaint little town. A huge bed adorned one side of it, a major upgrade from her old, lumpy mattress. 

The small amount of luggage (y/n) had brought with her was soon unpacked, and the girl herself popped her earbuds in, turning up the music loud enough to drown out everything around her. 

She flopped down on the bed, not hearing her mom yell that she was going out to buy groceries, or the strange boy knock on the door, find it unlocked, and decide to investigate in case something had happened to his new neighbors. She definitely didn't hear said boy open enter her room. 

"Hello?" a voice asked loudly, right in her ear. (y/n) yelled, startled by the loud noise. 

"Why are you in my room?!" she cried at the strange boy. He was sitting next to her on the bed. 

"Your door was unlocked, so I thought something might have happened. I came by to introduce myself, by the way. My name's Gold", he said, holding out a hand. His shiny black hair spiked out from under his hat, over inquisitive golden eyes. 

"I'm (y/n). Sorry for freaking out on you earlier", (y/n) replied, shaking his hand. 

"Hey, it's not a problem. Have Crys and Silver shown up yet?"

"Who are they?" she asked. 

"Oh, I guess not. They were supposed to meet me here to say hi to you, but I got worried when the door was unlocked."

"Oh, okay."

The two of them sat in silence for a little while, (y/n) still listening to her music. Gold started fidgeting, so her took one of her ear buds out, listening to the music with (y/n). "Hey, this is pretty good", he said when (y/n)'s favorite song (that you can sing to) came on. 

(y/n) couldn't keep herself from singing along to the music, her sweet voice enchanting the raven haired boy sitting next to her. He was tempted to compliment her singing, but didn't want her to stop. 

A loud knocking interrupted part way through the song. "Oh, that must be your friends!" (y/n) exclaimed. She hurried downstairs to greet them, leaving Gold in her room. She was soon back, leading Silver and Crystal. 

"I win", Gold said, grinning cheekily. 

"It wasn't a race to begin with", Crystal sighed. Silver just rolled his eyes.