Hau x Reader pt 2 (LEMON) ;)

Sorry I've been gone for so long! I'm back now, so I'm going to try and update every two weeks at least. 

By popular demand, this is SMUT so beware. And I'm sorry it's so short! Next one will be longer, I promise!

"I should get going now, my home is a little ways away," Hau said. They'd spent the day together, (y/n) napping and Hau curled up beside her, watching her sleep. 

"Oh," (y/n) said, disappointed. She really liked Hau and didn't want him to go. He made it to the door, and was about to leave when (y/n) stopped him. "You could stay here tonight," she suggested. 

"Really? Only if I'm not imposing," Hau said. 

"No, not at all."

Hau gave (y/n) a grateful smile. "That would be great."

(y/n) got ready for bed and curled up under the covers, but a sudden weight beside her made her sit up. "Hau?"

"Sorry, you just never told me where I could sleep. So I figured in here would be fine," he replied, blushing scarlet. 

"Y-yeah, that'll work," (y/n) said, trying to keep her eyes away from Hau's body. He was only wearing his boxers for pajamas, and she realized he spent so much time training that he was actually quite strong. 

Hau curled up next to her and closed his eyes. (y/n) had the feeling he didn't want to take advantage of her, and that would probably have been all that happened that night if she hadn't leaned in, hovering over his pink lips, and kissed him. 

Hau kissed back, his eyes fully opening, and soon an innocent first kiss for both of them had turned into something hungry, fervent, passionate. (y/n) tore off her shirt, the heat of the room suddenly unbearable. She felt herself being lifted on top of Hau to straddle his waist. 

Just as quickly as it started, the kiss had ended, but in its place, Hau felt (y/n)'s tongue tracing his defined abs. He shivered slightly, watching as the beautiful girl now kneeling between his legs made her way back to his mouth. 

She teased him, planting kisses here and there, but never where he wanted one. On his eyes, his cheek, one under his chin, a nip on his neck, and finally back to Hau's mouth where she kissed him again. Hau, in turn, reached around behind her while she was occupied, helping her out of her bra. 

Before long, (y/n) was tugging Hau's boxers down, noting the erect member beneath them. She decided to tease Hau some more, licking and sucking little marks around where he wanted her to be. Hau impatiently pushed her head down, and she relented, fastening her mouth over his hard cock. She swallowed as he came, gagging a little. 

(y/n)went back to kissing him, high on pleasure. Hau positioned himself and she gave a nod. Slowly, intense pain spiked in (y/n), before leveling out as she got used to his length inside of her. 

After another nod, Hau started thrusting, slamming harder and harder into the girl, until they were exchanging sloppy kisses and moans, sweaty bodies tangled in sheets.

Hau's warm breath tainted (y/n)'s mouth, tasting sweet and wet and so delicious as she pressed into him. Eventually, they both tired, and Hau sloppily pulled out, spilling all over the bed at the same time (y/n) did. 

(y/n) was covered in cum and sweat, so she slipped away from the drowsy Hau to take a shower. As she waited for the water to heat, (y/n) felt a hand slip around her waist. "Hau, I thought you were asleep," she said.

"You left," he explained. 

"I need a shower," (y/n) told him, "You're welcome to join me."

He nestled his head against her hair, breathing in deeply. (y/n) took that as a yes. 

They both stepped into the shower, which turned out to be a bit of a mistake. (y/n) had no room to get clean, and Hau couldn't reach the soap. In fact, he was acting nothing like he had just a few minutes ago. 

"You're pretty shy for a guy who literally just had sex with me," (y/n) said bluntly. 

"S-sorry," Hau said. 

(y/n) shook her head. He just needed some persuasion. She leaned her body against his, feeling the shiver she brought on. "Just relax," she told him, scrubbing him down as Hau flushed deep red. 

Hau took the soap from her, and nipped her neck as he returned the favor, hands running down (y/n)'s sides. 

"This is fun," (y/n) said, "Let's do it again sometime."

Hau had to agree.