Chapter 9

I got up the next morning to my phone's alarm going off. Today, I woke up to the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. I swear I loved Bruno Mars more than anything, and the song just happened to match my mood perfectly. I didn't want to get up and I didn't want to pack for the trip, but I knew I had to get up or Evan, Ben, James, and Ryan would come looking for me.

If they came to find me, they would think that I didn't want to go and would have made me stay here. Truthfully, I didn't want to go, but I knew that this was the best thing for the pack.

I looked at the time, noticing I had laid in bed for too long and wasted a lot of time. It was ten, and I had wasted an hour and only had an hour to finish packing and to get ready before we were supposed to leave.

I got up walking to the bathroom to shower before I started to pack. I shaved and did everything I had to in less than twenty minutes, a new record-breaking time. I hurried and dried my hair then left the bathroom.

I went to my closet to see what I was going to pack. Then, I grabbed a huge suitcase and a small suitcase from the floor. Unzipping the huge suitcase, I picked out things I would need.

I looked around and thought of the things that I would need. I packed sweats, leggings, and jeans for pants to wear, knowing I would be exercising most of the time. Next, I went to look for shirts. I picked out a lot of crop tops and a couple of normal shirts. I packed a couple of dresses also knowing we might go out sometime, not with their pack though.

I looked for shoes next. I grabbed a pair of flats, two pairs of sneakers, and finally heels (multiple high heels and a pair of heeled boots).

I zipped the suitcase up and grabbed the smaller suitcase. Grabbing some accessories and put them in a small bag, tossing the bag into the suitcase pocket.

Once I was done packing the things I needed from my closet, I set everything down while I looked for the outfit I was going to wear today. I needed to look sexy but I also needed to look badass, so that ruled out a dress.

I picked out black jeans, a black tank top, and a midnight blue leather jacket. I grabbed a pair of black closed toe heels. Putting them on, I grabbed a couple of rings too.

I grabbed both suitcases and left the closet. I put the big one by my bed and the small one by the bathroom, leaving them there to go to my dresser in order to put on my makeup. I applied a light layer of makeup. I did a gray smoky eye and put on a light pink lip gloss. I finished and stood up looking in the mirror. I looked gorgeous and like a badass. Well, I am a badass so I couldn't help but look like one.

I grabbed my suitcases and went back to the dresser. I put all the necessary makeup into a makeup bag and tossed it into the suitcase. I left the suitcase needing to get some stuff from the bathroom. I got the necessaries: shampoo, soap, razors, deodorant, face cleansers, toothbrush, etc.

I carried all of the stuff to the suitcase, managing not to drop them on the way and dumped them in. I sighed going back to the bathroom. I opened the drawers and grabbed silver nail polish in case I had free time. I also grabbed a curling iron in case I needed it, shoving the last couple of things I needed into the suitcase and zipped it.

I had packed everything and noticed I had a couple of minutes left, so I looked around trying to see if I was missing anything. I thought I had everything until I saw the pictures on my bedside.

I walked towards them and simply stared at them. I picked up two of the most important to me. Knowing that if I was going to stay in the Blood Moon pack for a long time, then I wanted them with me as a reminder.

The first picture was of me and the guys: Ryan, Evan, Ben, and James. I needed to remember that I had a family to go back to. That, someone, loved me and cared about me.

The second picture was of only Ryan and me from when I first got here. It was there to remind me that I was stronger, and I wasn't the weak girl I was before.

I carried them to my desk in my room. I put them down and looked for something to wrap them in, finding some bubble wrap. I wrapped them, then carefully put them in my suitcase. I zipped it for the last time.

I looked at the clock seeing it was eleven and grabbed my suitcases looking at my room for what felt like the final time. I walked out of the room closing it behind me knowing that I wouldn't see it for a while.