Chapter 11

We stood beside each other arguing. It was over something so stupid and I was about to kill one of them. I stood by my motorcycle surrounded by these stupid idiots. I glared at all of them one by one and smirked when the twins, Ben and James, flinched back and their voices got quieter.

They didn't start their argument back up. They gave up, they were the strongest warriors after the alpha, beta, and the head warriors Victor and I, and they gave up because of one little, itsy bitsy glare from me.

These stupids were arguing about whether or not I was allowed to ride my motorcycle to the Blood Moon pack. I wanted to ride my motorcycle because it was my favorite thing to travel by and it made me look badass. The idiots didn't want me to ride it because they said it would be dangerous for me.

I laughed at their stupidity. I had killed and fought werewolves in wars but they were afraid of me riding a motorcycle. They were looking at me like I was crazy as I fell on the floor dying of laughter.

A minute went by and their crazy looks turned into glares as I wouldn't stop laughing. I slowly stopped laughing and stayed on the floor. Evan noticed this and helped me up. I stood there before them with my arms crossed.

Ryan and I had a staring contest until Ryan looked away. He sighed and looked back at me pulling me into one of his warm, loving hugs. He smoothed my hair and leaned into me to whisper into my ear.

"Fine," I almost broke away from him to shout happily but he held me close to him. He tightened his arms around me and kept me in his hug.

"I will let you ride your motorcycle if you get one of our four guys to accompany you on their motorcycles," he said smugly.

He probably thought that one of them wouldn't want to ride their motorcycles to the other pack. I, however, knew better. I could get at least one of them, minus Ryan, to ride a motorcycle with me.

I turned around with a huge grin on my face.

"Hey, Ben and James," I said slowly causing them to shiver with fear. They knew I had something coming for them.

My smile only grew bigger, "You remember that time you used my jeep and crashed it..."

I trailed off only increasing their fear.

"Yeah..." they hesitated in replying, wondering why I was bringing this up.

"You also remember how you owed me a favor for ruining my car."

They hesitated longer this time, "Yeah."

I clapped my hands, "Okay, Ryan it looks like I have not one..."

I held up two fingers towards Ryan, "but two men to ride with me and to look out for me."

I chose to humor Ryan and Evan with my last part of my sentence. They knew I didn't need anyone to protect me. I could beat both of them in a fight, the alpha and the beta.

Ryan gave up walking toward his SUV. He got in and slammed the door shut knowing that he had lost that argument. Alphas were always pissy when they lost or didn't get their way.

Evan laughed trailing after Ryan and getting into the passenger's side of the car. After we heard Evan's door shut, the twins turned towards me for their next orders.

I walked to the closet by the door and got my helmet from one of the shelves. The boys followed my lead and did as I had. They put their helmets on, although they didn't need them.

I waited for them to finish putting on their helmets and their leather jackets. The ones they always wore when they were on their motorcycles. I nodded at them letting them know I was ready. They looked at me for their orders on what I wanted them to do.

I walked to them motioning them to come closer. When they were close enough, I threw my arms around them.

"So this is the plan...."