Chapter 14

The looks of shock from Ace and his pack were hilarious. Since their expressions were so hilarious, it was hard to keep my chuckles quiet. My friends and pack also thought so because they burst out laughing along with me. I looked to the twins to see them holding their stomachs laughing until they fell to the floor dying of laughter.

The twins falling to the floor caused everyone to look to them, breaking them out of their trance. Everyone watched the twins act like fools rolling around the floor like a couple of dogs. As their laughter faded and their rolling slowed until they were just lying on the ground, they finally realized that everyone was staring at them. They quickly sat up then slowly rose to their feet feeling dizzy from all the rolling.

Everyone was standing around shuffling awkwardly after the twins stood up. The Blood Moon pack didn't know what to do after the information was revealed that I was Kathryn Steele. The same Kathryn Steele that was their Alpha's ex-mate and also their ex-Luna. The person they abused, tortured and rejected from the pack who was supposed to be their Luna.

My head whipped around when I heard Ace whisper, "Kathryn".

Not even a second after the sound of my name came out of his lips, everyone from my pack surrounded me prepared for if Ace decided to do anything. But unlike them I stood my ground, I didn't show Ace any weakness. I knew from past experiences that Ace preys on the weaknesses of people.

I looked straight into Ace's eyes when I replied to him. I showed him the fakest smile I could muster.

"Alpha Ace," I curtsey while holding his gaze.

I heard Ryan chuckling behind me. He knew along with the twins that I was mocking Ace. I watched as Ace looks behind me, he probably heard Ryan chuckling. That was the moment that he realized that I was mocking him and his position.

Ace's head snapped back towards me. Looking into his eyes, I mocked him even more, challenging him and his wolf. His eyes flared showing his wolf coming out and he growled at me, not like how I held his glare. I laughed at this, I did not and I will not ever fear him or his wolf.

I once did fear him, but not anymore. I knew what it felt like to submit to him and I didn't like that feeling. I liked the feeling of being able to challenge Ace and knowing that I had the power to fight him and even win if I wanted to.

Vincent quickly restrained Ace along with a couple of his other pack mates. They held Ace until he was able to calm down enough to realize his mistake. He made the mistake of trying to hurt me while my pack and I were here to help his pack.

Ryan stepped forward growling, "Is this how you are going to treat my pack and me?"

Ace shook his head looking Ryan straight in the eyes, "No, of course not. I apologize Alpha Ryan. I lost control of my wolf, it will not happen again."

Ryan grabbed my arm bringing me to his side. I understood why he did this. It was a sign of power. Ryan knew that I was Ace's mate and he used that information against him. A woman on the Alpha's arm meant that the female was special to him. Ryan was making it known that I was more than a pack member to him, possibly even a lover in Ace's eyes.

Ryan smirked, "I hope you are right and can control your wolf because next time your wolf loses control then there will be consequences. I don't take disrespect to my loved ones lightly."

Ace frowned, "You mean your pack members?"

Ryan was quick to reply, "No, I mean my loved ones."

I stepped forward before either one of them could begin to speak again, "Are you guys going to continue with this little pup fight or are you, Alpha Ace, going to show us our rooms."

Both the packs began to laugh even Ryan. They knew I was right. This was a petty fight that everyone could use without. It was time to move on and get to the real fighting during training.

Ryan walked with me passing right by Ace, "Like Kathryn said, show us to our rooms."