01

Chapter | 1

heyo, this is my first x reader so please feel free to tell me if its crap:) also i came up with this idea while i was doing the dishes. so it may be really weird, so bare with me.

Readers pov

Something is watching me.

A person thinks to themself, feeling a gaze tickle they're skin along with fleeting snowflakes that fell all around them. You were not afraid but rather itching with anticipation as you felt a rush of excitement built inside, you tried to hide a smile. You walked steadily approaching you're house and snow crunched beneath heavy boots, you stopped in front of the front door and listened, the person in question who was following you also stopped. A heavy breath of annoyance clouded in front as you let out a sigh, 'they're bloodlust is making my head spin... but they definitely won't attack unless they know I'm alone.'

You desperately pushed down the evergrowing urge to rush over to that person and rip them apart, limb by limb, instead, you let the excitement of the unknown take over, you wanted to know just what their plan was, besides killing you, and what will they do when they realize its impossible, how hopeless of an expression will they make when you rip out they're still beating heart? You shivered curbing your own bloodlust and proceeded to reach into your jacket pocket and took out some jangly keys on a keychain and unlocked the door, you walk into your home, hastily kicking off your boots and shimmying off you're jacket before shaking all the snow out of your hair using your hands.