The Mansion

Chapter | 11

(Hi.... I'm not dead) 

"FOOD!" you scream while almost gasping for air, it felt as though you haven't had air in your lungs for awhile. you were cold, your body was also very stiff and sore, but you decide to ignore that and you take a moment and sit up, your vision was blurry but you could at least tell you were on a bed by how soft and wide it was. you rubbed your hand over the soft fabric that was draped on top of you, you presumed it was a blanket. you pull it off and move over to the edge of the bed and drop your feet to the ground. the floor was very cold,  it didn't help that you were already freezing. your vision clears and everything becomes more clear, so you look around the room. 

where the fuck am i? you question and then begin to look around the unfamiliar room confused, the bed you're on has white covers and white sheets, the walls are pitch black. there's a window on the same wall as the bed and a nightstand under it, the sun is shining through the window so it must be the morning. You look to the right of the room and see a dresser and a door to the left and right of it. You look at the floor and see Jeff sitting up staring at you, his hair was messy; bedhead and he was still wearing the same clothes as you had last seen him in.

Is this Jeff's room? and why is he staring at me like that?

"Y/N!" Jeff screams, and you see him shot out of his blanket and sit across from your on the bed, before you had time to say anything, he pulled you into an embrace. It shocked you at first and you felt your cheeks starting to heat up, but you hugged Jeff back anyway. Then the memories of what happened with Gula flashed in your head.

you felt a rush of emotions go through you. anger, sadness, fear. but most of all you felt betrayed.

"J-Jeff, the s-s-sins-" You managed to stutter out between sobs, But Jeff cut you off by holding you closer, he brought his hand up and started to rub the back of your head gently. you knew he was trying to comfort you and for some reason knowing that made your heart race. 

"I know" Jeff said in a soft voice, but how did he know, you wondered. You also wondered how you even got here, then you realized something.

"d-did you save me?" you managed to ask, Jeff tensed up slightly before pushing you away by the shoulders. He stared at you intently until he blushed and looked away, his hands still held on your shoulders.

"I'm not really- I mean I don't save people i-" Jeff cut himself due to his rambling, which you thought was cute. But instead of saying anything, you quickly brought your hands up and placed then on Jeff's cheeks. although he was shocked by your actions, he didn't try to move or struggle out of your grasp. His eyes were wide and looking at you curiously, you looked at him back with puffy eyes.

"this isn't time to be modest. did you save me or not" You said in a strict manner, awaiting his answer you took the time to indulge in his beautiful blue eyes. neither of you looked away for a second which for some reason made everything feel very intense.... but you didn't mind it.

"yeah... i guess so." Jeff answered slowly almost unsure sounding. you couldn't help but smile, you were happy it had been the nicest thing someone has done for you in awhile. Jeff noticed your smile and let out a small chuckle. you then realized that your hands were still on his face, you immediately pulled them away and placed them into your lap, feeling a rush of embarrassment. you both sat there on the bed within close proximity in silence. both of you not sure what to say, until jeff broke the slience by turning to you and quickly pinched your cheeks, causing you to jump slightly. it was completely random and you definitely weren't expecting it. Jeff was using his hands to morph your face, by pinching it and smushing it together making rather unattractive faces, he was just laughing hysterically. he seemed to be enjoying it and you weren't sure how to react.    

"jeff what are you doing" you managed to say while he just continued laughing at your smushed face.

"i-im sorry haha, I thought it would be funny. and was it ever" Jeff said in between laughs, his laugh seemed to be contagious since before you realized you were laughing with him. after the two of you finished laughing jeff took his hand off your face and placed them back into his lap almost hesitantly, as soon as he did you missed the feeling of his touch. you sat there for a moment before jeff looked he was going to say something, but he didn't get the chance to since you grabbed his hands, he turned to look at you. You then brought jeffs hands and placed them back on your cheeks, you did it without even thinking but you weren't really paying attention to your actions. (me when I eat)

"thank you for saving me, Jeff" you said in a soft voice. you removed your hands from Jeffs expecting him to take his hands off your face, but he didn't. you looked back at him, he was looking at you intently. this was definitely the time to be embarrassed, you replayed your actions in your head that lead to this point and mentally slapping yourself for doing such embarrassing things, you felt your cheeks heat up.

"your cheeks are so soft and warm" Jeff said in a low voice, which sent a shiver through you. you felt yourself blush even more. 

I mean it's my fault for this, but why is jeff saying such embarrassing thing with a straight face. you thought. Before you could say anything you noticed Jeff leaning closer to you, his hands cupping your cheeks firmly. You couldn't do anything but sit there wide-eyed, you had a lump in your throat and your heart was racing faster, then you knew humanly possible. 

Jeffs' lips were only an inch away from yours, and you could feel his breathing. even though a moment ago you were freezing, now your whole body is hot, like your going to explode. you couldn't explain the feeling but you knew you never wanted it yo end. 

But sadly it did. Jeff's bedroom door suddenly swung open, jeff and you both turned to the door, a man in a blue mask stood in the doorway.

"shit" Jeff said under his breath.

"i see i caught you in a bad time" the man in the blue mask said with a low chuckle, 

"to let you know breakfest is ready" as soon as you heard the word breakfast anything that was happening before completely left your mind. You quickly stood up and turned to Jeff who was still sitting on the bed.

"i'm hungry"