Snowflake

Chapter | 13

(my fave number;)

Breakfast had gone by pretty well; no more embarrassing moments, or almost revealing your identity. Which was good, since you got the feeling Slender man didn't exactly want anyone to know. The only thing about breakfast that actually annoyed you to an extent, was Ben, if he wasn't trying to tease you about Jeff, he would be trying to flirt with you. It didn't annoy you to the extent of wanting to decapitate him, more of your just questioning your decisions on making him your favorite Creepypasta.  

But there was something good that came out of breakfast, much to your happiness, Jeff had held your hand through most of breakfast,  And nobody had noticed, thank the lord.  

As Jeff held your hand tenderly under the table, you couldn't quite explain the feelings you had.   You were happy of course and glad he comforted you; as your friend.  But you realized he was the only person the make you feel this was, when he was with you, you felt new emotions,  feelings you've never felt before.  Sometimes it would feel like your cheeks would go as red as a tomato, or your heart would beat so fast, you were certain it would leap out of your chest.  In addition to this, you came to a conclusion.  You needed to know what it ment.

After breakfast, Slender man had asked to speak with you in his office, and that's where you were at the moment.  You stood there awkwardly in front of Slender man, who was sitting behind his desk, with his elbows on the desk with his fingers intertwined in front of his face.  You imagined if he had a face he would be looking very annoyed right now.  You were debating if you should sit down or not, until he spoke breaking you out of your thoughts.

"Y/n, or should I say wrath..." You gulped as you heard that name, and as you felt a ping of fear as he stood up and walked closer to you. 

"I just want to make one thing clear, the only reason I'm allowing you to stay here is because Jeff was so adamant about it" He spoke in a stern voice as he got closer to you, until he was right in front of you, his tall body draping over you, which sent a chill down your spine.  After all, you had read all about him.  You couldn't think of anything to say in this situation plus the fear was not allowing you to speak so you just nodded, looking up at his featureless face.  

"and if you bring any harm to my proxy's with your presence... There will be consequences" But before you had the chance to nod or speak which you probably wouldn't have done anyway, the door swung open, you turned and saw Jeff in the frame of the door.  

"Jeff what ar-" Slender man started but was cut off by Jeff coming over to you, until he grabbed you by the wrist and started pulling you out of the room.

"sorry Slendy, but Y/n and I have things to do" Jeff shouted to Slender man as the both of you left the room.  You turned back and saw Slender man standing there in disbelief.  You brought your eyes back in front of you and looked down to your wrist, with Jeff's hand around it.  You suddenly felt your heart go 'Doki Doki', which is the only way you could explain it.  Like in those shoujo manga's, you would read in your free time.(like a romance book, sorry if you don't read manga..) Then a realization hit you, 

Wait, like a shoujo manga... My heart races when i'm with him, I get butterflies... D-Do I like him? You questioned yourself.  No, I just met him not too long ago and he's my friend, my only friend.  Even if i did like him, he won't feel the same way and I don't want to jeopardize our friendship.  You thought, feeling content with your conclusion.  But you couldn't brush off, the feeling of a ping of sadness in your heart that followed your thoughts.   Soon after, you felt cold air all around you; you were outside and fluffy snowflakes were falling from the sun filled sky. (ik it April but I started writing this in like December, so let's just pretend its winter) You didn't notice you went outside since you were to caught up in your thoughts, Then you felt Jeff let go of your wrist and turn to you.  You were enjoying to snow with a smile on your lips until a snowflake landed directly on the tip of your nose, and you went cross-eyed to try and look at it,

You heard Jeff let out a laugh from in front of you.  You brought your attention to in front of you making eye contact with Jeff, he smiled at you and you smiled back. 

"they're so beautiful.." Jeff spoke softly staring into your eyes intently, you returned his gaze looking into his ocean blue eyes.  You tilted your head slightly, confused at what he said.

"what's beautiful?" you asked, and he didn't break his gaze at all.

"your ey-IMEAN the snow, yeah the snow" Jeff said hurriedly correcting himself.  With the bright sun shining down and show falling around you, you looked at Jeff and your swear he was blushing, but you pushed the thought aside thinking it was your imagination.

"beautiful and white, like a tiger" You said without thinking, 

"wait, what" then you heard the sound of Jeff let out a chuckle; well that was random, a white tiger huh? Before you had time to dwell on that thought, a question for Jeff arose in your mind. 

"Jeff?" You looked up at him, 

"yeah" He asked.

"why'd you take me out of Slender man's office?" 

"oh that" 

"well I thought, Slendy would be angry, since he wasn't exactly keen on you staying here, but I persuaded him" Jeff said softly; why would he do much for me?  (Jeff sentence taken out of context tho.. wink* wink*. oh god I'm sorry)

"i-i see" you stuttered.

"but don't worry, he's not always like that.  I mean he is the one that brought us all here and gave us a place to stay"  Yeah, now that you think about it, all Slender man wants to do is protect everyone. "and even if we are killer's we have feeling's to" Jeff said looking down itching the back of his head,  looking a bit embarrassed.  You smiled unknowingly at his cuteness.  You were about to speak, when out of know where a loud growl erupts from within you, (;-;) echoing within the nearby woods, you could hear the sound of near birds flocking out of the trees at the sound.  You quickly looked down and grabbed your stomach in embarrassment, you looked back up at Jeff and gave an awkward smile, he just looked at you with wide eyes.

"we just ate!"  Jeff half shouted you smiled back sheepishly.

"well you see, I didn't eat as much as I normally would, since I didn't want to be rude," you sighed, avoiding eye contact feeling as if it wasn't an adequate enough answer.  You slowly looked up to see Jeff smiling,

"Y/n, you don't need to worry about that.  Plus we got popsicles, for you to fulfill your hunger needs" Jeff laughed, HE GOT POPSICLES.

"how hungry are you?" 

"so hungry, I'm afraid I'll die of starvation," You said, almost immediately regretting it; were you trying to make a joke. (IDK bout you but I try and I'm just never funny) Jeff stifled a laugh, at your attempt at a joke.  You felt a tug at your heart as you watched him, but you quickly dismissed it. 

A moment later, Jeff turned to you and a smirk appeared on his face, huh.  Before you knew it, you felt the ground beneath your feet vanish and arms around your back and under your knees. You blinked a few times to register  Jeff had picked you up, bridal style. 

"J-Jeff" you stuttered as the warmth in your cheeks rose.  Jeff just looked ahead with what looked like a faint pink color in his cheeks.

"don't want you fainting from starvation, snowflake" Jeff said as he started walking towards the front door, which was only a few feet away.  Snowflake? you thought, and why the heck did he pick you up, you were literally 10 feet from the front door, maybe he actually thought you were going to die from starvation.  No, it was an obvious attempt of a joke... so then why. 

Bonus~

Ej (eyeless jack) was in the kitchen minding his own business getting himself coffee. Until he heard the sound of laughter from outside, he peered out the window and saw Jeff and Y/n standing in front of the house as well as it was snowing.  A smirk appeared under his mask,

"Ben!!!" Ej screamed, a second later Ben showed up appearing put of thin air,

"what do you wa-" Ben cut himself off when he looked out the window, seeing Y/n being picked up by Jeff.

"There totally more than friends" Ben laughed with a smirk on his face, 

"i ship it" Ej states.

(how do you feel about snowflake? also so sorry this was so poorly written it was a bit of a rush job, but i hope you liked it nonetheless)