6 times

(lil note, I decided to make the reader 19 in this story because i thought it was appropriate, with her living on her own and stuff, but if you want feel free to change it)

still readers pov

You woke up to the feeling of warmness around your body, 

it feels so nice I don't think I've ever felt something like this before. You thought as you turn around to face it and snuggle Into it. Smells so nice, like iron and so warm,

"Mmmm" you hear something, and then you feel a sorta tightening around you body, like your being squeezed to death.

you open your eyes and see white with red on it. it's Jeff's hoodie with blood on it, I look up to see Jeff still sleeping. AND HAS HIS ARMS AROUND ME!!

you start to blush, and you feel your heart beating like crazy. you try to move but his grip is to tight, not to mention this warmth, its so.. intoxicating. you continue to struggle debating wheater to use your powers that come with your red eyes, but then you remembered you could teleport. So your didn't need your super strength which was probably a good thing.

"tch" you clicked your tongue at your own stupidity. you teleported trying to go to the kitchen, which was the first place you thought of, but due to the fact you had just woken up your precision was..... A little off to say the least, you ended up teleporting mid-air right above Jeff who was sleeping. you fell right on top of him.

"OWWWW" Jeff screamed, and looked at you, with a weary expression.

"good morning Jeff" you say with an awkward smile

you could till Jeff was uncomfortable with you being on top of him, and so were yo. But you couldn't move, your faces were so close your breath connecting. you've never had this feeling before... These urges.

you wanted to touch him, just to give into your desires and see what happens. you reach your right hand to touch his face, as you make contact with his skin you feel him starting to tense up, but you just keep your hand on his cheek. you feel like something is pulling you closer. you start to slowly move closer to Jeff's face, but as you were about to reach it Jeff cuts you off.

"w-what are you" Jeff stutters, while blushing a soft pink

you quickly snap out of it at the sound of Jeff's voice, you realize what you were doing, and you feel your face at up, your face about as red as a tomato. as fast as you can, you remove your hand from his cheek. You hurriedly push yourself off Jeff trying to get up.

when you get up you feel wetness under your feet, like you had stepped in some sort of liquid. You try to walk but you ended up sliping instead. when you fell you hit your head, on the coffee counter in front of the couch.

Its cold, and dark. great I'm dead.... again nice going (Y/n).

-

Jeff's pov*

what was that? I ask myself.

(Y/n) was acting weird... I-It almost seemed like she was trying to kiss me.... No I mean I literally Killed her, I doubt she'd want to kiss me.

Wait why should I even care?

"tsk" I clicked my tongue

Now's she's slipped on my water and hit her head, what an idiot, I get up from the couch and reach down to her and hit her cheek a little to try and wake her up, then when that didn't work I put my index and middle finger on her neck, trying to find a pulse.

"she doesn't have one.... great" I murmur to myself.

I can't believe it... the idiot actually killed herself haha, talk about taking clumsy to a whole new level, if she was any normal person I bet she would have died a long time ago due to her clumsiness.

I get up off the couch and reach down and pick her up, then throw her over my shoulder (how romantic Jeff) I look around till I find her room, I set her down on her bed, then run to the kitchen and look around in her cupboards until I find a bowl. I fill the bowl with water, and find a clean cloth.

When I get back to her room I sit on the bed, I set the bowl of water on her night stand next to her bed, and realize I put her on the bed face first... I laugh to myself.

she probably already died another 4 times, suffocating on her pillow.

whatever this makes it convenient for me, since the wound was on the back of her head. So I can clean all the blood off.

Maybe I should get her back for this morning, hehe...

-

Readers pov*

"Mmm" you start to feel yourself wake up, you sit up and yawn then look around.

why am I in my room? the last thing I remember is putting a blanket on Jeff last night.... No wait, I'm sure I slipped on something and heard the sound of my skull FUCKING cracking...... ahhh fuck I died again, bravo (Y/n), your stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

growl~ gaaah, I'm so hungry. you get outta bed and go to itch the back of your head, but you feel something wet

blood?

you bring your fingers in front of you, examining them, expecting to see blood but... Not blood, water? you look around your room trying to figure out what happened while you were 'out', you look to your nightstand and your alarm clock reads 11:27 am, but also on your nightstand is a bowl.

you get up and walk over to your nightstand, you look inside the bowl and see a wet cloth and reddish murky water.

J-Jeff must've cleaned to blood off my head, I should go thank him, maybe I'll give him some of my leftover pizza.

you walk down into the kitchen and look around for Jeff, who then you see sitting on the couch, just watching TV, you go and sit next to him on the couch.

"look who's up" Jeff says mockingly

"shut up" 

"hey I gotta ask.." you start

Jeff turns his attention from the TV onto you,

"Did you clean the blood off my head?" you ask while looking away

"yeah, why?" Jeff says looking away from you also.

"T-Thanks" you say with a bit of sadness in your voice, he just looks at you, then he smiles a few moments later.

"And as a t-thank you, I'll do anything you w-want" you mutter.

"anything" Jeff looks up

"Yes anything" you confirm, and you look up as well.

slight excitement glimmering in his eyes, when you realize what he might ask you to do, you uncontrollably blush.

"why are you blushing? having a dirty thought?"Jeff says teasing

"tch" you click your tongue

"nothing dirty" you state a small blush creeping on your cheeks.

"don't expect anything" Jeff says bluntly

"The only thing I want you to do, is tell me about the sins and everything, I mean I've been waiting since last night for fucks sake!" Jeff says kinda annoyed

"alright calm down, ill tell you".