Breakfast with killers

(sorry for a lack of updates... I don't want to seem like I'm making excuses since this story is very important to me. but the reason for barley updates is, well I just spend most days drinking tea and watching anime. hehe... don't get wrong I'm not lazy (i may be..) I have school to, I'm in 10th grade even though my writing is about as good as a 12 year olds.. but I'm sure I had a point in all this, I forgot though, so enjoy the story. is about all I can say at this point..;-;)

Chapter | 12

As of this moment, you were in the kitchen sitting at the table surrounded by killers.  For most people I assume, it would probably be something out of a nightmare.   You, on the other hand felt as if you were with your type of people.  The kind of people you could relate to, in some senses anyway.  But the silence filling the room, makes it hard to start a conversation, plus everyone was kinda staring at you...

You shifted uncomfortably under all the eyes on you.  Until finally someone broke the silence by clearing their throat, You and everyone else at the table turned their attention to the source of the noise.  At the end of the table sat the tall build of Slender man.

"Alright everyone, This is Y/n.  She will be staying here for a few weeks" Slender man said inside everyone's head, with a tired sounding voice.  When Slender man spoke in your head, it was the same as when Acedia was warning you about Gula. 

Acedia! I hope she's okay.  You thought, but before you had a chance to dwell on the thought any longer, someone else spoke.

"B-But why i-i-is she h-here she's a-a human" A boy with dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes stuttered, you automatically knew who he was, having read most of the creepypastas. 

He was Ticci Toby.  He was sitting on the same side of the table as you, on his right closest to slender man, was a girl with lighter brown hair than toby, with one green eye and a clock for the other eye; clockwork.  And a monochrome clown; laughing jack on his left, next to me. (i guess I should explain the seating, i hope it isn't confusing..)

You were currently sitting in between laughing jack and Jeff, with Slender man on the far end of the table.  A little girl in a pink nightgown holding a teddy bear by her side; she was Sally.  She was sitting across from Slender man, at the other end of the table.  Across from you sat, a man with brown hair peeking out from behind his mask, His mask was white with feminine details, black eyebrows, eyes, and lips; Masky. Beside Masky was a boy with a pale yellow hoodie with his hood up and a black mask with red eyes, he was Hoodie. On the other side of Masky was a man with a Black hoodie over his head and a blue wooden mask, with black goo leaking out of its eyes; eyeless Jack.  Next to eyeless jack, was a boy dressed up as Link from Legend of zelda. he had black eyes with red pupils and blood coming from them; Ben drowned.  Beside Ben was a girl in a black dress and pitch black eyes; Jane the killer. (i hope everyone kinda understood hah...) 

You could hear Slender man left out a sigh, at Toby's question. He was about to answer, when someone else asked a question. 

"and why where Y/n and Jeff making out?" Ben asked as he wiggles his eyebrows at you suggestively, you cringed at his facial expression but then you realized what he had just asked, Your cheeks lit up with a bright red color.  And everyone at the table turned to Jeff and you.

B-But we weren't making out, we only almost k-k-kissed.  You thought, Just thinking of earlier events made you blush even more.  You heard Jeff let out a cough, from almost choking on his water.   You heard a couple sneakers from around the table and then almost everyone was full out laughing.

at the moment you wanted to crawl into a deep dark hole out of embarrassment, You quickly glanced at Jeff and you could see he probably wanted to do the same.  Everyone was still laughing, none of them were even stopping to breath, only a few people weren't lauging; the mature people, thank you.

You weren't really sure why you suddenly stood up, Maybe it was out of embarrassment or seeing Jeff all flustered.  But you did and there's no going back,  everyone has ceased their laughing and are now looking at you.  Running out of the room would probably be the best option, But in the few moments after standing up, you decided against it, since you didn't want to leave Jeff in this awkward station alone.  So you decided to try and speak, even if you were at a table full of killers, but being an embarrassing mess, made it a bit hard to think properly.

"I-Im...I'm only six thousand n nineteen years old! and I've never even kissed anyone, let alone m-makeout" You said while clenching your fists and looking up at everyone.  Everyone at the table stared at you dumbfounded, from the corner of your eye you saw Slender man face palm.  

Oh shit.  Was all you thought before you quickly sat back down, you just stared at your lap as everyone stayed silent.

"uh, what she means is-" Jeff spoke, but was cut off my Slender man.

"There's something I haven't told you all" Slender man stared, while everyone's gaze drifted over to him.

"Y/n will be becoming one of my proxy's.  A Creepypasta" You almost choked on your own saliva when he said that, No one had ever mentioned that; You weren't mad though, in fact, it made you kinda happy to be a part of something.   Then everyone looked back to you, wanting confirmation, you sheepishly nodded at them.  

"why, didn't you just say so?" Eyeless jack asked you, you didn't really know how to answer since you had just found out, but then Jeff answered for you.

"it was a surprise" Jeff said nonchalantly. 

Thanks, Jeff.  You mentally thanked him.  Then you heard some people say 'ohh' at Jeff's response, indicating they understood. 

"so is it also a surprise that Y/n is your girlfriend," Ben asked with an eyebrow raised and a smirk on his lips.  You felt your cheeks heat up until they turned a soft pink,  

g-geez why does he kept implying things about me and Jeff, were just friends.  

Suddenly you felt someone grab your hand, you turned to Jeff and he was smiling at you.  Your heart began to thump, then he intertwined his fingers with yours. 

"were just friends" Jeff said softly to everyone expecting an answer, You nodded as well.  

But you couldn't quite understand why he held your hand because from your knowledge only couples did that.  But you brushed it off coming to the conclusion he was trying to comfort you; since that's what friends do. 

Then you heard Ben sigh, "yeah sure" He said.  

"can we eat now" Sally spoke, you all turned to her and nodded. 

(soft and neat)