Abbas

Chapter | 15

(picture of how I image Abbas, ik it's a picture of Killua, but go with it)

You let out a wheeze when you sit up in a swift movement, you blink a few times to clear your vision since it was blurry at the moment. You look around, you were in Jeff's room. How long have I been out? you thought as you pull the white covers off you and put your feet on the ground, you stood up hastily when you did you become dizzy for a second and that's when everything came back to you. A-Abbas.

"Abbas!" you called out, as soon as that name left your lips a white bright light appeared in front of you, you covered your eyes from the blinding light. When the light died down you moved your arms from your face and looked down in front of you, there stood Abbas with a grin on his face. You quickly hugged him and rested your chin on his head, since he was only a head shorter than you. He hugged you back and shortly after the two of you began hugging each other the door suddenly swings open. Abbas and you both stay in the embrace while you eye at the door way. There was Jeff standing in the frame of the door with a pile of clothes in his hands?

"Y/n are you okay I heard sc-" He cut himself off when he saw Abbas, you smiled awkwardly and Abbas pulled his arms away and hid behind you scaredly. you turned to Abbas,

"Abbas, its okay he's my friend Jeff" you spoke in a soft voice, as Jeff stood there confused. Abbas nodded sheepishly, Abbas and you both turned back to Jeff.

"Jeff this is Abbas" You smiled, Jeff had this like where-the-heck-did-this-child-come-from, kinda look.

"Hello masters friend" Abbas smiled and waved at Jeff. Jeff nodded hesitantly not sure what to say, then he looked at you a confused expression written all over his face.

"snowflake. Can we talk outside" He asked as he dropped the pile of clothes on the floor, You nodded and, returned to Abbas' direction.

"Abbas, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go talk to Jeff" You informed, Abbas' eyes widened slightly and he glanced at Jeff than back to you.

"I can go with you, Master" he offered, seeming a little bit concerned or maybe just weary of Jeff, possibly both. But it made you chuckle nonetheless, at his protectiveness.

"It's fine, Jeff would never do anything" you laughed while you patted Abbas on the head before walking towards Jeff. He shut the door behind you and turned to you as the both of you stood in the hallway.

"who is that child and why is he here? how did he even get here and why was he hugging you??" Jeff questioned and he had to take in a deep breath after saying so much and talking so fast, you let out a small chuckle.

"Jeff slow down" You smiled, and Jeff looked at you then looked away with a tint of pink in his cheeks.

"Y-Yean okay" Jeff stuttered, You assume he was embarrassed from rambling, but you still thought it was cute... I really need to stop having these thoughts. you reminded yourself.

"I'll explain everything to you" you sighed. Jeff nodded.

You spent the next five minutes or so explaining everything to Jeff. About how you first met Abbas when Gula-gluttony, had killed you and how he was your weapon, the only weapon that could kill the sins... Also how he can turn into a tiger as well as your new powers, furthermore how Abbas and you have a special bond. The kind of bond siblings have.

Jeff let out a sigh of relief when you were finished explaining everything, you notice this and look at him with bewilderment. (i really like this word hah)

"what?" you ask,

"oh nothing; I'm just happy, cause from the way you were hugging him I tho-" Jeff cut himself off, a look of realization following, you gazed up at him curiosity in your eyes.