And Found

A/N: Picture doesn't have anything to do with the story, but anyone whose seen season three is probably in lie with this scene too!!!! I'm going to let you read before I spoil anything ❤️

Hinata's POV

I wrong my hands together, looking anxiously around for (L/N). We still haven't seen any sign of her, but Tsuuki said she probably went home.. But what if she was kidnapped or got hit by a car or-

"Hinata you're turning white." Yamaguchi gasps, grabbing my shoulder, "Breathe!"

"It is his fault isn't it? He's the one who didn't give (L/N) her phone back after we got off the subway. If he had, we could call her right now." Tsuuki smirks.

I start hyperventilating, was it my fault..? (L/N) is lost forever because of me? And now we have to find another assistant manager, and there's not going to be anyone to stop Kageyama from beating me up.

"Leave him alone." Kageyama glares.

Tsuuki shrugs as he goes inside of the restaurant. We follow him in, and go to a booth where Bokuto, Kuroo, Akashi, and Kenma are all seated.

"Kenma!" I shout, scooting into the booth across from him.

Everyone sits down, and starts talking, when Kenma asks me, "Why are you so upset?"

"Gah! How did you know?!"

Kenma shrugs, going back to his game, "I can just tell."

"Well we lost our fr-"

Before I can finish explaining, (L/N) comes to our table grinning.

"YOU GUYS LEFT ME!" she shouts angrily, chopping Tsuuki, Kageyama, Yamaguchi, and me on the head.

"You got lost yourself." Tsuuki scoffs.

Even though he's pretending not to care, even he seems relieved. I know I am.

"(L/N) I'm so happy you're back!" I yell as I give her a hug, "But.. How'd you get here?"

"I came with Tetsuro, I managed to find his house when I got lost." she laughs, "I didn't know you guys knew him."

She grabs his head, and messes up his hair. And then jabs his side playfully. Kageyama glares at Kuroo, he's probably confused like me.. Why does (L/N) call Kuroo by his first name? And why does she know where he lives?!

"So you all know each other from volleyball?" (L/N) asks.

"Yup!" I smile.

"How do you know Kuroo?" Kageyama asks suddenly, the question the four of us were thinking.

"He's my-"

"Why does it matter, you wouldn't happen to have a crush on little (Y/N) here would you?" Kuroo asks, raising his eyebrows and wrapping an arm around (L/N).

Now Kageyama's turning red, but he still glares at Kuroo. Kuroo is smirking, while (Y/N) looks annoyed at both of them.

She punches Kuroo in the stomach before explaining to him, "Tetsuro this is Tobio-kun, from next door. I've told you about him before. And Bakageyama he's my cousin."

"That doesn't change anything does it?" Tsuuki smirks, pushing up his glasses.

(L/N) leans across the table, and punches Tsuuki on the arm. She's glaring at him now, "You're disgusting."

(Y/N)'s POV

I can't believe Tsuuki said that. He's only trying to stir something up, and mess with Bakageyama. It's a pain in the ass.

"She's not like you at all Kuroo!" Bokuto laughs, poking me, "She's aggressive."

"Kuroo's aggressive too." Kenma says.

"I'm not that aggressive." I roll my eyes, while looking at the menu, as the others give me looks like I'm crazy.

•••

"It was nice to meet you Akashi, Bokuto and Kenma." I smile, before we leave the restaurant, "Oh! I almost forgot!" I exclaim, pulling the red jar of hair gel out of my bag.

"I got this for that bedhead of yours." I tell Tetsuro as I hand it to him.

"Thanks (Y/N)." he grins, reading the back of the jar, "You bring me a new one every time, but nothing works so far."

"I like your bedhead Kuroo senpai!" Hinata exclaims.

"Me too." Kenma nods.

"Me three!" Bokuto laughs.

After that, we all say goodbyes again, as Yamaguchi, Tsuuki, Hinata, and I head back to catch the subway home.

When we get on the subway, we're all quiet, mostly because we're tired, but there's something else...

Hinata soon dozes off on the ride back, along with Yams, so it's just Tsuuki Bakageyama and me.

"When are you two going to make it official?" Tsuuki teases, "Everyone on the volleyball team is making bets, so telling me could really help."

"Are they really?" I ask, my eyes wide.

"Definitely," he explains, "Even coach Ukai and Takeda Sensei."

"Don't believe him you dumbass." Kageyama retorts, hitting me on my head.

I run at the lump forming and turn to Tsuuki, "I have no idea when, I told Kageyama he had to ask me."

"Oi!" Kageyama shouts, hitting me again, while a blush creeps across his face.

"What? It's true!" I exclaim, defending myself.

"Is it a first squabble for the lovely couple?" Tsuuki asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Whatever." Kageyama huffs, crossing his arms over his chest. I hide a laugh, as I stare out of the window at the passing town.

Finally, it's our stop. I wake up Yams and Hinata, as we all get off of the train.

Outside of the subway station, we part ways, Hinata heading one way, Tsuuki and Yamaguchi going the other, and finally, Tobio and I going another.

As we walk home, Kageyama walks in front of me, as I drag my feet tiredly. I didn't get enough sleep for all that we did today..

"Hurry up dumbass." Kageyama calls to me from around the corner.

I hurry to catch up, then kick his butt, "If you yell like that, you'll wake up the hole street, it's already late enough."

"Don't go around hitting people from behind!" he yells, trying to grab the top of my head.

I dodge, before putting a finger to my lips and shushing him.

We make it to our houses, and I wave to him before heading inside and up to my bedroom.

Before I go to sleep, I pull out my phone, and take a look through my camera roll, stopping at the picture of me and Bakageyama. I squeal, and the. laugh, before closing my phone and going to sleep.