Breakfast

Kageyama's POV

"Wake up Kageyama," Noya yells, as I sit up, "The hot managers are already serving breakfast!"

I quickly change into my practice clothes, and head to the dining hall, getting in line behind Hinata. He looks back at me, with a strange look on his face, but doesn't say anything for a while.

"You're so mean," he says finally grabbing a plate, while I reach for one.

"Whatever," I grumble, holding out my plate as a brown haired manager drops a mix of food onto it.

I continue behind Hinata, going down the line of food, and finally we reach (Y/N). She smiles, handing Hinata a small stack of pancakes, then turns to me. Her eyes dart away immediately, as her face turns into a glare. She forcefully throws a pancake onto my plate, as it knocks into the other food, making it fall off the side of my plate.

"Oi what the hell-"

I almost start yelling at her, but the look she gives me makes the words catch in my throat. I've never seen her angrier, everything about her expression screamed "get away".
I continue down the line, as Hinata gives me a pitying look.

"What was that about?" Noya asks (Y/N) behind me.

"It was nothing," she sighs, while I walk to the table.

Hinata and I sit down together with the rest of the team, as Sugawara turns to me, "Did something happen with you and (L/N)-chan?"

"N-No..." I mumble, as I begin eating.

Sugawara looks at me again, before repeating his question.

This time, Hinata answers for me, "They got into a big fight."

"Well they're always fighting," Daichi laughs, "Not too surprising."

"Yeah but this time-"

"Knock it off." I demand, a dark aura forming around me.

(Y/N)'s POV
"I think that's everyone," I tell Shimizu, "I'm going to sit down."

"Do you want to eat with the rest of the managers?" She asks, pointing to the small table filled with the only girls in the entire camp.

"Tonight I will," I smile, taking my plate and walking across the dining hall.

I spot the Karasuno team, and my eyes focus on Kageyama whose giving off a dark aura... Then my gaze shifts to the other side of the room, where an excited silver haired boy is waving me down.

I shrug my shoulders, and head in his direction, sitting down beside a bed headed blackette.

"What, you're not going to sit with your little boyfriend?" Kuroo teases, the usual smirk on his lips.

"Why would I do that when I could sit with you?" I smirk back, jabbing his side as I begin eating.

"How do you know (L/N) Kuroo?" Lev asks suddenly, his green eyes going back and forth between us.

"She happens to be-"

"He's my cousin," I cut him off before he can say something weird.

Lev nods, while we all finish off our meals. Slowly the dining hall empties, as players head to the gym. I stick behind to help Shimizu clean up, and am surprised when a hand clamps down on my shoulder. I shriek, almost dropping the plates in my hand.

"Sorry (L/N)-chan," Sugawara chuckles, "I wanted to see if you were alright, you seemed off last night and this morning..."

"I-I'm alright," I smile, clearing off the table, "You should get to the gym, I'll be down in a sec."

"Alright then, don't take too long," he returns my smile, and starts walking away.

"Okay Mom," I chuckle, as Sugawara rolls his eyes.

•••

I run into the gym just in time to see the end of a practice game against Fukurodani. The boy I met last time I was in Tokyo is on the team... Bokuto? I'm pretty sure that was it. And his setter Akaashi. They work amazing together. Way better than Hinata and Kageyama who are barely talking. I was surprised when they both came to find me last night. Last night-

"You're intimidating the other team!" Noya shouts, shoving me to the side.

I realize I'd be glaring the entire time, and break into a laugh, "Gomen."

He shrugs it off and goes back to watching the game with everyone else. In the end we loose, our players don't seem to be working as a team like they're supposed to...

That's what the training camp is supposed to fix isn't it?