Training Camp

A/N: Sorry for the hiatus, I've been writing a few other books and it's all a big jumble. LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THIRD YEAR KAGS! *

(Y/N)'s POV

"We're going to a training camp next week in Tokyo." Sugawara tells me and the new manager Yaichi.

I look at him excitedly, "I'm so excited for you guys! You'll learn so many new things and get to play all kinds of practice matches!"

"You're not going to go?" Yaichi asks me as we walk.

"Nah, I have things to do over the break anyways and I can't-"

"(Y/N) your Mom said you weren't doing anything at all for the break though." Kageyama interrupts, following closely behind us along with Hinata.

"Why the hell did you talk to her you dumbass!" I yell, turning around to chop him in the side.

"I can talk to whoever I want baka!" he yells back, punching my stomach.

I groan, in pain while Sugawara asks me, "Do you want to go?"

"Well... I'd like to go and see your competition but-" I start.

"Then it's settled, we're taking you as an extra assistant manager." Daichi announces.

•••

The next week, I get up early and meet Tobio so we can walk together to the school. We're both way too tired to talk, so instead we just go together in silence. When we finally make it to the school, everyone is lined outside of the buses waiting. Apparently we're late.

"Bakageyama you said we were supposed to be here at eight!" I groan, lazily punching him in the arm.

"It doesn't really matter, as long as you're here." Hinata grins, standing beside me.

I ruffle his hair before nodding, and getting on the bus. I take a seat beside Hinata, as he talks excitedly about getting to see his friend Kenma again.

"You'll get to see Kuroo too!" Hinata chimes, laughing excitedly as he looks out the window.

I nod, getting to see Kuroo will be fun, but he's a little weird, even for me. But, family is family, and he always has my back.

"Oi (L/N) did you pack my knee pads." Tobio asks from behind me.

"No, why would I keep track of your knee pads?" I ask, "You can always borrow mine if you want." I tease.

"As if." He grumbles, looking out the window angrily.

I shrug him off and slowly drift off to sleep beside Hinata.

•••

When I wake up, I'm in a futon on the floor of some room I've never seen before. How I got here I have no clue, but I guess I'm glad no one woke me up? Still, somehow I'm in my pajamas, which I don't remember putting on.

I stand up, heading out of the sliding door and into a long hallway. I follow the familiar sound of volleyball boys shouting, and wind up in a dining hall. Which is filled with a ton of strangers who've now just seen my short alien print pajama shorts and baggy t-shirt. My face gets bright red as I'm frozen in my tracks.

"Wr-Wrong room." I manage to say, before turning on my heel and running out of the room.

I look over my shoulder to make sure none of the boys are following me as I attempt to find the room from before.

Kageyama's POV

(Y/N) runs out of the room, which is silent for a moment after she leaves. A few boys have blushes on their faces, which just serves to make me angry.

"Who was that?!" A few boys exclaim, as I munch quickly at my food, trying to finish so I can chase after her.

"I'll go after (L/N)-chan." Noya announces, setting his bowl on the table as Tanaka stands up along with him.

"Shouldn't her boyfriend go after her?" Tsuukishima smirks between bites of food.

The table then turns to me, "That's actually not a bad idea." Sugawara chuckles, "She's probably pretty embarrassed, just don't tease her too much."

"When have I ever teased (L/N)?" I ask, trying to recall anything like that. Sure we fight, but I don't tease her... Do I?

"An oblivious king." Tsukishima comments, as Yamaguchi covers a laugh.

I send him a glare, before setting my bowl down on the table and beginning to head in the direction (L/N) ran.

"Wait for me Kageyama!" Hinata yells from behind me, hurrying to catch-up to me.

"You didn't have to come." I roll my eyes, as we begin walking around the hallways to find her.

Hinata looks at me, "Well if you want her to yourself, ask her out."

"O-Oi! Don't say things like that!" I yell, hitting the back of his head as my cheeks turn pink.

"Kageyama's blushing!" Hinata sings, as he dodges my chop to his head.

Then we turn to face the footsteps behind us and a familiar voice laughs, "I didn't know he could manage that."

*I don't own the picture I just thought it was adorable