Neighbors W/ Benefits

Hello and welcome to my short story!

Are you ready to read a story that follows a young couple? Join Raelynn and Lucas in their adventures of lust, love, sorrows, and just plain craziness.

NOTE: This story is not anywhere near an actual friends with benefits relationship. I figured I would let you guys know that, so you know what to expect. Well, what not to expect.

P.S. This book has been edited and I still hate it.

&&&

© 2016 LizzaM. All Rights Reserved

||Legal Disclaimer||

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either, products of the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner for the readers enjoyment.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

All images used in the media sections belong to their rightful owners. The author holds no claim over the images used in the media sections, unless otherwise stated.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any way without the author's permission.

This story is under copyright and failure to abide by standards of copyright is punishable by law.

This disclaimer is a closure for the author, who is not responsible or liable for any offence taken to a person or entity.

||Personal Disclaimer||

This book is edited but I'm sure it will still have grammatical errors. This book is far from perfect. I don't mind a few people pointing out major errors, but please refrain from correcting every mistake.

On another note, I would also like you to refrain from using crude or harsh phrases or sentences in the comments. I don't mean, cursing or anything like that. I am talking about harmful or malicious comments. I completely welcome suggestions or constructive criticism. I will not hesitate to report your account and delete your comment if you are being rude. Trust me, I will know the difference.

Please report if you find in another book that any part of my book has been copied and stolen. I worked hard on this, and it wouldn't be fair for someone else to gain credit for my work.

Guys do me a favor and go check out KartierKlass works! Her books range from Werewolf, to horror, to teen fiction, and poetry! She's a great read and one of my favorite authors!