Chapter Three: Sex With You? Hells Yeah

||Raelynn||

*Three Months Later*

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist and a boner pressed into my back. Don't worry it's not some stranger! It's just Lucas. I'm not sure if that's any better.

I rolled over and poked his cheek, right where his dimple would be.

"Lucas." Poke.

"Lucas." Poke. Poke.

"Lucas Alexander Daw-" my yelling was cut off by a pair of lips covering mine. I started to kiss back when I remembered- morning breath.

"Ew! Lucas! You can't keep kissing me whenever you feel like, by the way." I said, rolling to the other side of the bed.

"But I woke up in your bed." He replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Because we had a movie marathon loser!" I sat up as he chuckled. God, he's always laughing at something.

"Well, who's cooking breakfast?" He asked, slipping out of my bed. I turned and looked over my shoulder.

"I guess I will since you need to fix that little- uh, problem." I coughed awkwardly, gesturing downwards. He looked down, his face turning red as he turned away.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go shower. Brb Lynn." And with that, he was gone. Wait, did he just say "brb"? I'm still not sure he's actually 24.

I didn't feel like changing so I just ran a brush through my hair. Cute, I know. I retied the strings on my shorts as I walked down the stairs, not really watching where I was going. Definitely not smart.

"Ah! Fuck!" Guess who fell down the last three steps? If you guessed me then, ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

I just laid on the ground for a few more minutes, waiting for my heartbeat to slow down. Slowly, I pick myself up off of the floor, muttering curses at the steps that had betrayed me.

I made my way into the kitchen and pulled out a skillet, placing it onto the stove top.

Bread? Check.

Butter? Check.

Eggs? Check.

Hot guy watching me from the doorway? Check.

He was fast.

I whipped up some stuff for French toast and began humming a song.

||Lucas||

I smiled slightly as I watched Lynn cook. It was quite a nice sight.

She had on a black tank top and plaid shorts, giving me full access to her long legs. The sun streamed in from the window on the other side of the room, hitting her and bringing out soft honey tones in her hair.

She was humming a song, I wasn't sure what it was. The sound of sizzling and humming came together in a perfect tune, leaving me with a warm and homey feeling. She looked beautiful.

"So what are you making me?" I asked, breaking the silence and moving farther into the room.  She scoffed and I could imagine her rolling her eyes.

"Roll those pretty little eyes at me again and there will be some trouble," I said, walking closer to her.

"French toast and eggs. Now go sit." She smiled and I sent her a mock salute.

"Aye, aye, Captain!" I walked back into the living room as she laughed. So beautiful.