Chapter 2 ► A Stressful Evening

(Y/N) slept through the rest of her stressful day, hoping she'd sleep through night as well. But that got cancelled when she heard her phone go off. After forgetting she passed out on the couch, she answered the phone call, not checking the checking the caller ID. "Hello.."

"Oh my god, you're actually not dead!" Evan said as (Y/N) instantly recognized his voice.

"I was taking a break, asshat." (Y/N) chuckled. "Anyways, I just woke up. What do you want?"

"You just woke up?! It's like 9:30 at night!"

"I had a busy day alright." (Y/N) replied finally sitting up.

"What'd ya do?"

Suddenly, (Y/N) recalled her not-so-new neighbor. "Uhh.. I had to wash my cat..?"

Evan was now confused. "You said you don't have pets-"

"SO you still didn't answer MY question!" (Y/N) said cheerfully cutting him off. "What'd you want?"

"Umm.. I wanted to see if you'd answer this time so we can record something."

(Y/N) honestly was lazy to get back into the swing of things. She wanted a few more days to herself. "Can't we play another time?" (Y/N) asked. "I'm a bit sick." She followed it up with a few fake coughs.

Evan chuckled, he knew she was lying but it was such a cute fake cough to him. "I can't. I'm hanging out with Craig tomorrow and some girl he met."

"O-oh." (Y/N) started to stutter as she recalled her plans.

The buff male caught her stuttering. "What? You jealous?"

"Of course not!" (Y/N) yelled while Evan laughed. "Fine, I'll get on soon. Later fuck stick."

Gaming and editing time skip

As morning started to peek through (Y/N)'s curtains, she was rudely awakened yet again by another phone call. (Y/N) heard the different ringtone playing 'Outta My Mind' letting her know it was Jon. "Speak." (Y/N) said grouchily as she started laughing.

"Wooooow" Jon said acting very offended at something. "You answer Evan's calls but not mine?!"

It was definitely too early for (Y/N) too get questioned. "What do you mean?"

"He uploaded a video with you in it!" Jon shouted.

"Oh. Yeah." (Y/N) recalled and giggled innocently. "I'm sorry, Jon."

"Nu!" He replied making it obvious he was pouting.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. Jon would get like this sometimes when she paid attention to their friends more than him. But she actually thought it was kind of cute. "Let's play tonight! When I get home though."

"What? Where you going? How long will you be out?" Jon asked as if he was some third parent of (Y/N)'s.

"Just uh.." (Y/N) stopped trying to think of an excuse. "Hanging out with friends."

"Is this what you've been doing on your 'break?'" Jon asked somewhat coldly.

"Yes and no??"

Jon was a bit upset with his best friend. 'If this really was what she was doing, she shouldn't have an excuse to not call or text me...'

"I guess.." Jon said hurt. "Sorry, I just missed ya (N/N).."

(Y/N) giggled. "I missed you too!" She replied back. But Jon started missing her in a different way.

The best friends exchanged their goodbyes and hung up. Having to lie to Jon was hard for (Y/N). It was usually the two of them who'd have their insides jokes on the guys, their own little snark remarks about them, but telling her best friend that she's going to hang out with one of their friends online is something she was unsure about.