Chapter 11 ► Just a Nightmare

There I was, standing in front of the mirror. The more I looked at myself, I felt disgusted with who I was.

The door was knocked on several times. "(Y/N)? It's me Jon!"

Why are millions of people waiting for the day I reveal.. this? Nothing special about it. In fact, it might just be another disappointment.

"(Y/N) open up! I know you're in there!"

I'd be doing Jon a favor just leaving this place. No more stressful days, a weight would be lifted off his shoulder. I'm just tired of it all. I wouldn't doubt everyone else is too. Jokes on me for thinking my life was going to get better by moving to this place.

"(Y/N)?" The knocks got louder. "Are you alright..?"

And the solution was right in front of me. A bottle, filled with blue chalky tablets.

A different voice yelled this time, a british one. "(Y/N)!"

I swallowed my blues. After all, that's what these were for right?

I heard my door being broken down. "(Y/N)! (Y/N) Where are you?!"

My hands started to shake. I dropped to my marbled tiled floor and heard the heavy footsteps echo and vibrate throughout my house. Good thing I locked the bathroom.

The door knob jiggled and loud bangs on the door were heard on the other side. "(Y/N)? Are you in there?!"

But it was too late.

---

Jon's POV

"Get out of the way!" I pushed Craig and tried to slamming the door open again with my body.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Craig shouted.

"Does that really matter right now?! Help me open this door!" Just as I said that, the door gave in. There, I saw my best friend on the floor with pills scattered around her.

"(Y/N)!" Craig and Tyler rush past me and to her. Tears threaten my blue eyes looking at the horrible sight that I wanted so badly to become another repressed memory. What pushed her to this? Why did she have these in the first place..?

A hand lightly placed on my shoulder "Delirious..-" Luke began, but his voice was the last thing I wanted hear right now.

"Why don't you just leave?" I bitterly said, pushing his hand off me. "I think you've done enough." Luke didn't reply. My blue eyes that blazed with hatred shot daggers at his brown ones.

I hear Tyler in the background calling 911. But would it really help right now?

"She still has a pulse!" Craig exclaimed as he held her. A wave of relief flowed through my body. I just hope the paramedics make it in time.

I closed the door quietly to the chaos behind me, giving Luke a confused face. I erased that look on him rather quickly after pushing him against the wall behind him. "If she doesn't make it out alive, I'm going to make sure our fans know what Cartoonz-.. Luke, really is."

Luke had nothing to say, he just gulped his fear down his throat with his hands up in defeat. I hear the door behind us open back up slowly. Tyler looked up sadly then confused as to why I held Luke threateningly. "Umm, the paramedics are on their way."

I just nodded, letting go of Luke who exhaled as soon as his feet touched the ground again. Bastard..

Curious, I walked into the bathroom to see how (Y/N) was. I can tell Craig wasn't letting go of her anytime soon. I just wished it was me instead of Craig.