Chapter Five

Alex's POV:

The next morning, I woke up, snuggled in John's arms. It was so warm. I didn't want to leave.

Reluctantly, I crawled out of his embrace and pulled on jeans and a random hoodie.

I walked out the door and to class, missing John's warm arms and comforting hug.

John's POV:

Alexander want with me when I woke up. Probably had class. I got up, dressed, and went to class.

In class

Alexander was sitting next to me. Whenever we looked at each other, we blushed slightly. It was great.

Later that day, Alexander, the Schuyler sisters, Lafayette, Hercules, and I were sitting at a table together during lunch. Alexander and I sat next to each other, and I put my hand on top of his. He looked at me, and I smiled at him. Hercules rolled his eyes. "Lovebirds," he grumbled under his breath. Our faces turned pink, but neither of us cared.

Alex's POV:

After classes, John and I were on the couch, watching Beauty and the Beast. I kept looking at him.

Then, I don't know what possessed me to do it, I leaned over and kissed him. He seemed surprised, but he kissed back. I straddled him and kissed him passionately. I smiled, he did, too. We kept kissing. Suddenly, the door banged open, and we heard Hercules laughing.

"You owe me ten bucks, Laf!"

John and I broke apart, our faces tomato red. "There's something called knocking, Herc!" John said, annoyed. He held me close to his chest, and I held him, too.

Hercules rolled his eyes as the whole gang trooped in, plopping down on our couch to watch another movie, seeing as the credits were rolling.

It ended up being The Little Mermaid, my all time favorite. But even though it was, my eyes were on John Laurens.