Chapter Thirteen

John's POV:

"Is Marvel great, or what?" I said proudly as the end credit scene ended.

"Yeah," Alexander nodded. I was happy to see that he had finished the slice of pizza I had ordered for him, but I don't think he noticed that he did. "Amazing! Wish I had seen that earlier."

"Marvel is the best!"

(A/N: I am terribly sorry to all of you who like DC, I happen to, obviously, be a massive fan of Marvel. I don't mean to offend any of you reading this if you are a fan of DC, just bear with me on this. Sorry!)

He suppressed a yawn, and I stood up. "I have class tomorrow, so I think we should stop now. Movie night again sometime?"

Everyone nodded. "Great. I'm going to bed. Alex, coming with?"

He stood up, too. "Sure." I slid my arm around his waist and the two of us walked across the hall to room 1776.

As soon as we walked in, Alex immediately dropped onto the couch. "Come on, sweetheart. Go to your actual bed."

"But I'm tired," he yawned.

"Fine," I said, sliding my hands under him and picking him up bridal style. He nuzzled up to my chest, slipping his hands around my neck and closing his eyes. I carried him to my bed, because his was too far away.

I tucked him in, turning off the light and sliding across to the other side of the bed. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Goodnight, love," I murmured. He turned over to face me.

"Goodnight, John."

(A/N: I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a little while, and that this chapter is so short. I kinda have the flu right now, but I'm getting better. Slowly.

Thank you all for your support, it really does mean a lot to me.

Don't forget to comment and vote, I love reading what you all write.

-Alli)

I Am Not Throwing Away My Shot (Modern  Lams College AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara