Why Hello There Wolfie

********** Previously*********
Just as I close my eyes there's a low rumbling noise. I shoot up looking around. As I turned to my right I was met with piercing reddish brown eyes.
*********************************

I got out of the pond as quick as I could. I slowly made my way to my clothes. Thankfully they were on the opposite side of the pond to the creature. The eyes carefully watched me as I put on my clothes making a rumbling noise now and then, which scared me to death. After I was dressed I reached for the flashlight and slowly pointed it at the mysterious creature. It was a wolf, but way bigger than an average one. It had a shiny raven black coat. The wolf was beautiful. I should probably be trying to get away without being killed, but I was too mesmerized by its eyes. Well until it started walking closer to me. But it wasn't moving like I was its pray. I slowly started backing away when it got close enough to almost touch me with its snout which earned me the scariest growl. I froze too scared it would hurt me. I was staring with fear into its eyes praying I got out alive, and preferably not hurt. It's like it sensed my fear, and it laid down then rolled over to its back. I stood there shocked. Is it not going to eat me? Isnt being in your back a sign of submission? He is kinda cute in that position though with his front legs bent to where his paws were by his snout. The wolf's whine snapped me out of my thoughts. Aww that was such a cute noise. I walked a little closer and bent down beside it. It didn't make a move to attack so I carefully reached forwards and started petting his stomach. Wow his fur is sooo soft. After awhile of stroking it I became relaxed realizing it meant no harm. I found the spot on his stomach that made his leg twitch funny like dogs do. It made him start purring. Wait, do wolfs purr? Hmm weird. It all of a sudden got up. It started rubbing its head on mine. "Why hello there wolfie." I said giggling. It was like a big teddy bear. Except it was alive and a wolf. "Are you out here all alone?" I asked it. Poor thing. It probably just wanted someone to love him. He definitely isn't like normal wolves. He sat down in front of me and shook his head yes. Did the wolf just answer me? I stared at it in shock. The wolf can understand me? "Can you understand what I'm saying?" I asked him. And he shook his head yes again. "Oh my gosh this is sooo cool!" I yelled running to him giving him a big hug. Which caused him to start doing his wolfie purr. "Hmmm what should I call you?" I thought out loud."Ooh!! Titan! Yup!" "Do you like that name wolfie?" I asked him. He looked hesitant, but nodded yes. "Good! Well I can't leave you all here alone! How bout I take you home? And you can have some beef I saw in the fridge!" He got up and started running around me excitedly. "Let's go." I said as I started walking back to the house.

         When I walked in Em was still on the couch. I left Titan outside for now. "Um hey Em?"
"Ya? Back so soon?"
"Uh... ya."
"What's wrong why are you acting so wired? OH..MY....GOSH..." She was interrupted by Titan growling really loud outside the door. Haha reminds me of Theo. No! Demi stop thinking about him! "What the hell was that growl from!?"
"Um well I met a um.... big.... dog...ya a really really.....really big dog. And he is really sweat and friendly! Can I keep him?"
"Ohh!! Yay I love dogs! Let me see! Of course you can keep him!" She said getting up and running towards me. "Where is he?"
"Before you see him keep an open mind. He's an extra large breed."
"I don't care! Let me see this handsome boy!" She squealed excitedly. I opened the door, and Titan was just sitting there staring at Em, who was frozen in place. "Wow! You weren't kidding when you said large breed. Demi this isn't a dog! This is a wolf! It's bigger than a wolf!"
"Ya I know, but he is sweet, loving, and just wants someone to love him back. I can't leave him all alone!" I plead.
"Ugh. Your lucky he's kinda cute. I guess we can keep him, but you are going to Petco right now to get him his things!" She said getting her keys and handing them to me.
"Yay thank you so much! I love you!"
I sad hugging her as Titan barked excitedly understanding what we said. Hmm ya that will be our little secret that he can understand English.

        When we got to Petco everyone was staring at us like I was walking around with a giant bear. Well I guess having a giant wolf will get the same reaction. I immediately went to the collars and leads. I picked out the biggest one, which so happened to be in pink. As I put it on him to see if it would fit he kept moving his head to where I couldn't put it on. "Titan sit still! You need a collar!" I whisper scream at him. He starts to walk away but goes to a big blue collar and picks it up with his mouth. "Ya that works to." I said as I threw the pink collar on the shelf and grabbed the other one out of his mouth. I put it on him and fitted it. "Its perfect! Oh look there's a matching lead!" I said and grabbed it to hook on the collar. I walked to the counter and payed for the both of them, the whole time the cashier looked terrified. When we were done I took Titan back to get everything else. We picked out bowls, toys, and walked to the counter again to pay. The hottest guy was the cashier. Well Theo was a little better. "Wow! That's a big dog. Is that even a dog?" He asked.
"More like a wolf. I found him all alone,  it he's super sweet." I explained.
"Cool. So how old are you?"
"17"
"Really I'm 18. I just moved here. I'm about to start my senior year at Crystal Blue High."
"Really? I go there! I just started this semester though. Maybe I'll see you around!" I said as I handed him the money for the stuff.
"Ya I'd like that. Can I get your number? You now so we can call and text to help out for school."
"Ya it's 113-259-****"(Made up #) I told him while he wrote it down. He's flirting right? I'm pretty sure. Maybe he isn't though. I don't have any experience at all, and I mean ANY!
"Maybe I can also text you to schedule a date. I'd like to get to know you better." He said. All of a sudden the loudest growl can from Titan, and he starting showing his tears to the cashier guy.
"Titan no! Stop it! Bad wolfie!"
"Haha wolfie? That's a cute nickname. It's ok he's just a little riled up it's fine."
After he said about my nickname for Titan, Titan just got louder and stood up in a defensive stance.
"No Titan! Stop! Don't do anything stupid! They will take you away and put you in a zoo! A zoo! Do you want that Titan? Huh!?" I yelled. He immediately stopped and sat down leaning on me a little. I looked back and the cashier boy was smirking at Titan. Huh weird.
"Sorry. Um... what's your name?"
"Leo"
"I'm Demetria, but you can call me Demi."
"I love your name Demi. And I hope to see you again have a good night!" Leo said handing me my bags.
"I hope to see you too, bye." I said as I grabbed Titans lead and walked back to the car. Why did he get like that towards Leo?
*******************************************
Happy Holidays! Please comment and vote!
Who do you think should play Theo?
Who should play Leo?