Cute

Waking up and remembering everything that happened last night left me feeling excited. Then I remembered I had school. Great. I turn over in my bed, but was stopped halfway by an arm. I look over and see Theo's sleeping face. Everyone says that people look so peaceful and calm in their sleep but he doesn't. His eyebrows are furrowed and he's pouting. It's cute. I get up and grab clothes and get dressed in the bathroom. When I get back Theo is up with a sleepy confused face. SO cute.
"Where were you?" He asks still half asleep.
"Getting ready for school."
"Why?"
"Cause we have school."
"Not anymore."
"...?"
"I don't feel like going anymore. It's not like we need to. And you don't have to go cause I want to spend time with you."
"But I want to at least have a high school diploma."
"Ok I guess. What do you want to do for ur job?"
"I want to work in a orphanage."
"Well we have an orphanage in the pack for pups who's parents have died or if we find rouge pups which happens most of the time."
"Perfect! This just keeps getting better!"
"Well this week we can move into the house."
"Ok there isn't much to pack up here so it should be easy."
"Ok good."
"We still have to tell Em. I already know Mia will be excited."

                   I walk out and go to Em's room. I see her bed shoved against the wall and her dresser also shoved against the back wall to make room for Mia's crib. I walk over to Mia seeing her awake and playing with her stuffed bear mom got her. "Hey munchkin. I have a surprise for you." I say picking her up. She clings on to my shirt with one hand and the other clinging to the bear in excitement.
"You do! What!? What!?" She yells.
"Shhh. Don't wake up Em."
"Too late." Em gets up with her hair flying in all different directions. I laugh at her and tell her to meet me downstairs. I go back to my room to see Theo had gotten ready.
"Who dis?" Mia asks wiggling to get down. I set her down and she hands me her bear.
"Keep safe." She instructs me. She tells me to wait where I am and slowly starts walking towards Theo.
"Are you da meany who got rid of Titan?" She asks pointing an accusing finger at him.
"Oh no that wasn't me! But I do know who did." He crouches down and whispers the last part to her. She gasps and walks closer to him.
"Who!? Who!?"
"It was the boogie man!"
"A man made o' boogies?"
"Yup!"
"Dat is nasty! Why he do dat?"
"Oh don't worry I got Titan back for you."
"You did!?"
"Yup!" She runs to him the rest of the way and hugs him.
"Where? Where!?"
"Titan!! Titan!! Puppy!" She starts yelling looking around for him. I look at Theo questionably. How is he gonna get "Titan" to come when he can't just transform in front of her.
"I'll go get him." Theo stands up and walks out of the room. When he comes back the huge wolf is the one to push open the door.
"Wolfy!" Mia runs to him and gives him a big hug. Seeing him as his wolf makes a big smile appear on my face. He's great with kids. Aww. He looks so cute with Mia wrapped around his neck.
"Ok! You said to meet downstairs! Titan?" Em barged in looking grumpy.
"Oh ya that's what I wanted to talk to you about."
"Ok. I thought Theo would have stayed the night. What did you talk about anyway?"
"I wanted to talk about that too." I grabbed Mia and motioned for Em to follow.

                 We are all in the living room with Em and Mia on the couch and Titan next to me.
"So we're moving."
"What?"
"Theo and I are a thing. We are dating!"
"Really!? That happened in one night!?"
"Ya. So you believe in supernaturals like me right?"
"Well duh of course."
"Werewolfs are real and Theo and his family are werewolfs. So is everyone in my friend group." I rush out.
"Are you serious!? Oh my god! Oh my god!" She stood up and started jumping. Titan growled at her last two statements.
"Ya. And Theo did spend the night he's right here." I pointed to Titan and she froze.
"Titan. Is Theo? No way!"
"Yes way." Titan stood back and shifted holding his hands over his manhood. I quickly grabbed a blanket and he rapped it around his wait.
"Well fuck. And damn that body."
"Hey! That's my mate!" After I said that she screamed. Loud. When she stopped another scream started. Mia was screaming while running to Theo.
"You a puppy too!?" She asked.
"Holy hell shit! You have a mate you little lucky fucker!"
"Language! Mia is right here." I yell back at Em.
"She no speak a nover language." Mia says looking confused.
"No, but she was saying no no words." Theo elaborated. So. Fucking. Cute. The two of them together is super cuteness.
"So where is this place we are moving into?"
"My pack territory."
"So cool! Do you think I have a mate too? Damn it probably not. A girl can dream though." She says plopping back down on the couch. I rolled my eyes.
"You could. And so could Mia! But she won't know it. So Mia do you want to live in a new house in Theo's pack?"
"We gets to live with more puppies?"
"Yes." Theo replies chuckling.
"Yay! Cute puppies! I wants to go right now!"
"So we can start packing today and move in as soon as possible. It won't hurt for me to skip school a few days."
Oh wow how my life has turned around. I have a cute little sister, a cute bestie, and now a cute boyfriend/mate who also turns into a cute wolf.
*************************************************
It took me a while but, I'm back.
Please comment and vote. Also check out my other books.