Really Feeling The Love

The story is in Demi's POV unless I say it's someone else's.
***************************************************************** "We're home!" I yelled as I walked in the house with Titan. I didn't get a response so I took off Titans lead and went in search for Em. And what do ya know she's on the couch asleep with food on her stomach. Wait... that isn't... no it can't be. Holy Fucking Shit! It was all in slow motion. The deep thud of the bag falling out of my hand, my loud gasp, and Titans clickity clack of his nails on the floor running to see what was wrong. He came up to me to sniff my hand and whined when I didn't move. But I didn't feel anything. How could I when that bitch ate cheesecake without me?! Oh she is going to get it in the morning! I'll let her have her piece for now. I grabbed the bag off of the floor and the remaining cheesecake and went upstairs with Titan. I put the bag on the bed and went over to my closet with the cheesecake. "Titan listen very closely. Are you listening?" He shook his wolfy head yes with confusion evident in his eyes. "Good. Now you can't tell anyone about what you are about to witness GOT IT?" I asked. He shook his head vigorously 'yes' as if urging me on. I slowly moved the mini dresser aside in my closet for shoes and began turning the knob to the door. Titan came closer to get a better look of what I was doing. Which was putting in a password to my secret cheesecake refrigerator. Hey don't judge I told you I'm very serious about my cheesecake. When I first found it it was a normal safe, but I found it was a perfect size to put a mini fridge in so that's what I did. Don't ask how I found out it was the perfect size. I placed the left over cheesecake in the fridge and closed the safe back up quickly just in case Em walks in. I turned back around and Titan was sitting there doing a wolfy laugh. At least that's what I think it is. "Hey! Don't laugh! Fun fact number one about your new bestie is that I absolutely LOVE cheesecake! Now bed time it's so late. I kicked Titan out much to his dismay, which I thought was weird cause he's a wolf, and showered and changed. I let Titan back in when I checked in Mia who had her crib downstairs by the couch. I turned off the light and snuggled into Beverly my bed. Me and Bevy have a really good relationship. Mmmm I love you Bevy you're always, "Oof!" "What the? Titan get off of my! Your big butt is crushing me!" I said running out of breath. I finally got him off of me, but he went right back over me but this time he wasn't crushing me. "What are you doing?" He looked intently at the door on alert. I looked over and saw the hall light on and a shadow move. Probably just Em, and if it isn't they're gonna have to deal with a mad wolf. Hmm maybe having Titan will have some perks. If only he can attract my perfect guy. Just then a tired Em opens the door with a guard wolf growling at her. She screams and quickly runs away yelling. "Sorry Demi, but all men for themselves I'm getting the baby!" Wow thanks Em at least she thought of Mia. Titan already stopped growling and laid down with his head on my stomach. "Em it's ok! It was just Titan!"
"What?!"
"Titan... the wolf I found!"
"Oh ya. I totally forgot you found him I thought there was a vicious wolf that was attacking you!"
"So you just left me?!"
"Um... ya?"
"Really feeling the love Em. Goodnight!"
"Night! Don't let it kill you in your sleep!"
"I won't!"
I laid back down and passed out from exhaustion.
*******************************
MONDAY (No School For Them)

"Uugghhhhh Titan off!" I finally pushed the lazy wolf off of me and started my morning routine. The weekend went by smoothly except the hours Lilly tried calling me over and over and over and over again, and he millions of texts I got from the whole group. Titan has been doing fine and was really gentle with Mia and she loved him! He did leave on Sunday for a few hours and I thought he left for good. Which strangely made me really sad and worried. Em thought I went in depression after I spent all Saturday with him always with me (except changing and in the bathroom) and suddenly he wasn't there on Sunday morning. He came back at 2:37 that after noon, but who knows the exact time? When he came back he constantly has to touch me and refused to leave me to use the bathroom and Em had to trick him into going into a room and she locked him in there until I got out of the bathroom.
************************
Theo's POV
I found a way I can be with her! For now at least. I don't think I can go forever only being her pet wolf. After she ran out of the house I followed her scent and found her at a pond. I couldn't help my self so I made a sound and she eventually took me back to her house to keep me as her pet wolf. We went to petco and the new guy joining our pack had a good laugh at her nickname for me. My wolf decided to change his name to Titan and refuses for me to call him anything else since our mate gave us that name. Now I can protect her too. I found out her deep love for cheesecake. I had to leave Sunday to take care of pack business. I missed her so much and when I came back I didn't leave her side. Her friend Em locked me in a room so she could go the bathroom which I was not happy about. What if something had happened? I'm her mate and need to protect her at all times! Today is Monday and I need to figure out a way to still go to school but be back here in time for her to get home. She has to pick up Mia from daycare so that can give me time to get home. Oh! Mia is the cutest little girl ever! Seeing Demi taking care of her shows how good she will be with our pups.
**************************
Happy late Valentines Day! Vote if you got yourself chocolate and watched movies and went on Wattpad all night! Also vote if you did have a valentine! Comment!