What The F*ck!?

I walked inside and saw Em asleep with Mia on the couch. Hmm. Where's Titan? I went up the stairs and got ready for bed. Today was a very eventful day. I was right about there being supernatural people. And my new besties are all werewolves! I honestly really wish I was a werewolf. Especially because I want a mate. The only thing is that in a month it's very painful for females. Maybe I can find a mate in their pack! I'll have to ask them to take me to meet new people. Good thing it isn't painful for humans during heat. I finished up and put on my velvet really short shorts and a tank top. I go to get in bed, but Titan still isn't here. It just feels weird when he isn't here. I go downstairs and see that Em had put Mia to bed and is eating grapes in the kitchen.
"You know you should really wash those. You don't know who's hands have touched that." I said scaring her.
"Don't do that! You're like a ninja! And no. It builds ur immune system."
"That's gross." I walked up and took a handful walking over to the sink. I rinsed them off and starting eating them.
"Have you seen Titan?"
"You and that dog." She said shaking her head. Ok yes it was true we did everything together. Except when I go pee.
"I'm just wondering where he is. I'm starting to worry. He's never been gone this long. He's usually here before dinner." Speaking of dinner. I went to the fridge and pulled out some chicken, noodles, sauce, and cheese. I put the sauce and cheese on the chicken and put it in the oven.
"I let him out this morning and he hasn't come back." Where could he be?
We went to the living room and ate grapes while I waited for the chicken to finish cooking. I took it out when the oven beeped. I put two servings on two plates and Em and I ate watching TV.

I went to sleep for the first time without Titan since I met him. It seems ridiculous, but we've grown very bonded in this short number of days. I woke up in the middle of the night to knocking on the door. What was even scarier was it was the back door. I woke up and ran to Em's room.
"Wake up!" I scream whispered. She woke up looking at me like I was crazy.
"What!?" She yelled.
"I was sleeping! It's 2 in the morning!"
"Shh! Stop talking! Someone is mocking on the back door!" I whispered.
"Shit! What if it's a murderer?"
"You go get Mia. I'll get the gun." Em said getting up. When Em moved out by herself she got a gun license and a gun. I ran to the living room and picked her up making sure not to wake her. Good thing you can't see the living room from the back door. Em came down holding the gun.
"Shit I don't want to go look!" She whispered. Fuck I wish Titan was here. He always made me feel safe. He would protect us. I took the gun and gave Mia to Em. I slowly made my way to the door. I held the gun up ready. I quickly peeked around the corner and jumped, but then I recognized the face at the door. I sighed in relief and walked up to the door. We really need to have curtains over the window right by the door. I opened the door to an almost naked, besides boxers, Theo.
"Why do you have a gun?"
"Why are you knocking on my back door at 2 in the morning in only boxers? How do you even know where I live?" Wow. Where did the shyness go?
"I'll tell you, but can I come in?" I let him walk past and closed and locked the door.
"Hey Em it's ok! You can put Mia back and go to sleep again." She sighed in relief and grabbed Mia's crib that she folded up. Ya we couldn't fit her crib in the rooms they're too small. I should just shove it in one of our rooms some how.
"So how was your night?" Theo asked sitting down. He already seemed so at home. But like in a weird he's already been here kinda way.
"Well I actually was having pretty bad sleep. Then you nocked on my back door." Well tonight is just full of surprises it feels like I know Theo. He's easier to talk to.
"Well I'm sorry. Both of the things are my fault."
"What? How? Well I know how for the last thing."
"Well you know how my sister and her "little pack" are werewolves and I'm a werewolf."
"Ya?"
"Well. Actually let me just show you." He stood up and started to shake. I heard snapping and right before my eyes he turned into Titan. I froze.
"What the fuck!?" I yelled before everything went black.
*********************************************
Please vote and comment.
Check out my other books please,
~The Captain's Tale
~The Alpha's Tigress Mate
~The Duo