Why Me!?

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! Why me!? Oh please God why!? Everything was going so smoothly! I feel like my life is a book. Nothing good lasts for very long. He got out of his car. Surprisingly sober. Wow that's a first. Shit Theo doesn't know about him.
"Hello. Who might you be?" Theo asks going up to him. I just stood there frozen freaking out inside. Why me!?
"That's her dad." Em said through clenched teeth. Theo looked back at her in realization. Of course he didn't know exactly why, but he knew this was bad and so was my dad. Haha that rhymes. Damn it Demi focus! I went over and blocked the door where Mia sat.
"Hello Emiliegh." She just glared even harder in response.
"Why the fuck are you here?" She asks.
"Mia and Demetria suddenly left I wanted to make sure they were ok."
"Who are you trying fool? Cause no one here believes you. We all know why your here. Demi was the one with the job while you blew all the money!"
"Demi and Mia are coming back home now!"
"No the fuck she's not!" Theo boomed louder than I've heard anyone yell. My once father flinched, but still held his ground. The growled and took a threatening step forward.
"And who are you little bitch?" 
"Oh I'm the little bitch? I'm her fucking boyfriend. And you need to leave. Now!"
"I'm her father and I'm not leaving without my daughters!" I couldn't take it anymore. I walked up beside Theo and Em moved where I was standing.
"I'm never going to go with you. You are no longer my father or Mia's. I never want to see you ever again. You need to leave."
"Your both minors I can just go to court ."
"Oh really? Ok. The court will also know the abuse. All the times you would yell at me. How you would drink and never be sober. And all the times you not only hit me, but you also hit Mia." By the time I was done Theo was shaking and had all his muscles tense and won't stop growling. Will he shift? That happens if werewolves are too mad right?
"Theo calm down." I whispered to him putting my hand on his arm. He started to relax.
"Fine I'll leave right now. But you will be hearing from my lawyer."
"How are you gonna afford a lawyer?"
"I have my ways." With that he got back into the car I have no idea how he got and drove off.
"I want to chase after him and rip his throat out." Hehe reminds me of twilight. Jeez what is wrong with me? Demi focus!
"Don't. We'll get him put in jail in court."
"Good thing we're moving today." Em said as she closed the door Mia was at and climbed into her car.
"Let's go Theo," I said as I walked to the passenger side of his car. He got in and off we went.

When we got into his pack lands Theo woke me up from my nap. I expected it to be like out in the country but forest-y. It was like a town. It was small but still very modern. Apparently very little humans come here. But just the outskirts so no one sees people shifting. We got further in and more people could be seen. I try to put the recent encounter with Ricardo, my ex-dad, behind me for now. Some were walking with wolves next to them. Some were walking in packs of wolves. You could see little pups running and playing. I love it already! We eventually went to a neighborhood. We passed a huge like 5 story mansion. Theo saw me staring at it and laughed.
"That's the pack house. Mainly single wolves and teens live there. Some mated couples that are young too. But we also have one floor for meetings. It's also a hangout area." He explained. Woah. We soon left the neighborhood and went deeper into the woods and pulled into a drive. A couple minutes later we pulled up to a huge house even bigger than the house I went to for the sleepover. We got out and I could see Em had the same reaction. I got Mia out of the car and we walked in. We were greeted by a beautiful double staircase. To the left was the kitchen connected to the living room. To the right was the formal dining room. Through the living room there was a door that led to a gaming room. A huge tv taking up almost the whole wall. There was PlayStation, X-Box one, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch. Up stairs was another living room. Also a mini theatre. The rest of the floor was 3 huge bedrooms. The last floor was smaller of the two and was a hallway with one door. It was the master bedroom. It was the other bedrooms with another living room. Each bedroom had a bathroom. This one had a mini spa. A hot tub, waterfall shower, and a huge bathtub. In the backyard was Em and Mia's bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. Theo called in and had someone change one of the rooms specifically for Mia. (POOL⬇️⬇️)

"Dis is dee bestestestest best house ever!!" Mia screams running around on the big L shaped couch

"Dis is dee bestestestest best house ever!!" Mia screams running around on the big L shaped couch. We all laugh and agree.
"Let's get all the boxes in the house to start unpacking." Theo says clapping his hands. We get to work to start moving into our new home. Hopefully now we can be happy without anything happening. Well after I deal with Ricardo.
*************************************************
Please Comment and Vote!
Also check out my other books.