Teaser

The whole day has just been packing. The tiny house may have seemed like it had very little in it, but it had a lot of little stuff we needed to either pack or throw away. It's better than being in school though. So far everything but the bathroom has been packed. I don't want to pack it though. With Em living here for a couple years a lot of random junk has been stuffed into the drawers and cabinets. I packed all the jewelry, combs, and other stuff on the counter and my designated drawer. I walked out in search for Em. I find her and Theo packing all the boxes. Theo drove his family's big SUV up here to fit everything.
"Em! Bathrooms all yours now."
"Oh no sorry packing boxes!" She yells as she runs to the car with a box.
"Hey!" I run after her. I catch up and block her in the trunk from running. She just turns around and climbs to the back seats.
"Theo lock the doors!" Theo jumps to the front and locks the doors. Thankfully you can't unlock the doors from the inside unless your in the front. I grab her foot and drag her back to me.
"Traitor!" She yells at Theo. Theo just shrugs at her and continues to arrange the boxes.
"You clean and box up the bathroom now!"
"Ugh! Fine." Honestly I feel like her mother. Eww. She trudges inside to get to work.

                    In an hour everything was packed and in Theo's and Em's car, and Mia was strapped in her car seat.
That's when he pulled up.

******************************************************* Vote

Can you guess who it is? You probably can. Very Super Duper Mega Tiny Short Chapter, but the next one is coming in a couple hours.