Prep

It's been a week since we moved in. We all love it here. Amber and Lil come almost everyday to hang out. It's also easier to raise Mia. So many members of the pack love her and take care of her. It is hard though to not constantly worry about her. Me and Theo have gotten closer. And no we haven't completed the mating process. Em bugs me about it every other day. She also is going around bothering every single guy in the pack to find her mate. I feel like I have to keep her on a leash. I'm currently playing with Mia in the living room and watching High School Musical. I would have her watch Harry Potter, but I think it's a little too scary for a 2 year old. I guess she will have to wait until she's old enough. She seems really into high school musical though. It's so cute how she tries to sing along to some of the songs.
"Hey babe?" Theo calls out from the front door.
"In the living room."
"This was sent to the old house." He handed me an envelope. I opened it and realized it was from Ricardo. It stated that he was going to court and wants a judge to state that me and Mia have to live with him and he has full custody because he is the biological father, my mother is dead, and we are minors.
"Well he finally is taking us to court. I'm just scared that they don't find him guilty of abuse. And even if they do we get sent, or at least Mia, to foster care."
I get up and start walking back and forth in front of Corbin Bleu singing about how he doesn't dance while he's dancing. Shot what am I going to do!? I don't want to leave this pack. And I don't want me and Mia to get separated. And Em!
"Em! Where's Emiliegh?" I ask turning to Theo.
"Um. Probably at the pack house trying to chat up males." I pick up Mia and start walking out to the car.
"Come on we have to find her." Theo follows me and we drive to the pack house. Walking in some girls I've met that love Mia take her to go play.

A guy runs out of the den heading for the door.
"Demi! Please get your friend out of here." I laugh and nod my head going into the den. Em was had a few guys stuck in the room as she was blocking the only exit. Hmm I wonder how that guy got out.
"Em?"
"Kinda busy Demi," she said without even turning around.
"Well this is really important."
"More important than me finding my soul mate?"
"Yes. It's about you know who."
"Voldemort?"
"No! And don't say his name!"
"Oh that you know who. Ok," she says turning around and walking to me. The guys visibly relax.
"Let's talk somewhere private." Theo takes us to his office.
"I need you to adopt me and Mia."
"What?"
"We need a legal guardian," I explain.
"Ok so you want me to become your guardian as a solution to getting rid of your dad, but not be put in foster care?"
"Yes."
"That's a great idea!" She gets up from her chair, pulls me up, and hugs me.
"My little genius!" She let's go and sits back down.
"All we need to do now is prepare for court then wait for the fucker to agree on a court date." Theo says getting up.

Please Vote And Comment.