💌 𝒋𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒐

it was another day of homework as you plugged your earphones and casually walked to the school library.

your close friend amy was busy as she was working at a nearby coffee shop, stephanie was in america due to her successful studies and tiffany who has been dating hui for the past four months.

as you entered the school library it was what you saw everyday. couples having their study dates, boys under the air con after their soccer training and the smartest guy in the school, also known as the guy you've been crushing on since forever, jinho.

to be honest, you can never remember how you fell for him but every day he would be in the school library reading a book with his headphones. you've also never actually spoken to him but many people say he's got an amazing personality. as soon as you were about to sit next to him, a girl came along.

the girl with beautiful long brown hair, dark brown eyes and cherry red lips also known as emily came along and sat next to jinho. changing directions, you moved to an empty desk that was still relatively close to jinho's and emily's table.

halfway through your study session, you thought it was a good idea to take a break. so you left your stuff and went to take a walk around the school garden. it was serene and you felt all the stress flying away, dancing with the wind. you were going to head back to the library when someone stopped you.

"hey."

the voice said.

it sounded so sweet and beautiful.

you looked towards the person as you saw your crush with his headphones around his neck, standing on the bridge with you.

"hi?"

you say immediately regretting because you sounded like an idiot.

"are you doing anything?"

he asked slowly moving closer.

"not really, why?"

as you slowly moved back when you slipped but jinho caught you with his arms around your waist.

"well that's great because now we can go on our date."

he pulled you back into the library where you saw emily folding her arms and her makeup ruined.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

the car ride was silent and slightly awkward since you guys had never had a legitimate conversation before.

"so, where are we going?"

you ask trying to start a conversation.

"i won't take you to somewhere stupid, i'm the smartest guy in the school."

he replied and continued driving.

the silence was back and soon enough the car ride was over. it was your favourite restaurant and jinho held your arm as he dragged you inside.

"how may i help you?"

the lady asked in english.

"a table for two please,"

he replied and the lady led the way to your table.

"order anything and tell me when you're done."

he said as he started to read the menu. without a word you looked at the menu which was in english. one hundred percent in english. usually you would come with stephanie and she would translate it for you, but today you were with your crush jinho.

"done?"

he asked looking at you will his gorgeous eyes.

"of course!"

you said nervously.

the lady came and jinho ordered for you because he figured out that you were struggling.

"jinho?"

you ask as he looked at you.

"why are we here?"

you ask quietly and he just smiled.

"because it's our date."

he says continuing his eye smile.

"but why are we on a date?"

you say confused.

he gets closer to you and gives you a small peck on the lips.

"you have too many questions (y/n),"

he says as he takes a book and starts reading.

the food came and you guys silently ate together. after you guys were done, jinho paid and held your hand as you left with him. jinho just sat in the car and didn't start anything. you guys were still holding hands so it was kind of awkward but you were secretly happy.

"hey (y/n),"

he begins to speak.

"what would happen if i told you i liked you?"

you blush thinking about how you would react.

"i don't really know, why?"

you reply regretting once again.

after laughing a bit, you placed his hands on your face and pulls you into a kiss.

"i like you."