💌 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒘𝒐𝒏

seoul high school. korea's most expensive high school, your high school. thankfully since birth, your parents have been extremely wealthy because your grandfather was a successful entrepreneur.

"(y/n), you need to go to school now or you'll be late,"

your maid says.

you get dressed into your school uniform, grab your school bag and head to your pink lamborghini.

while your security guard was driving to school, you see a cat on the road. not thinking about it, you stare at your phone when,

"hey!"

a guy your age, started to storm to your window.

"you could have killed my cat!"

you scan him up and down. he seemed like an average teenager, living the average student life.

you check your wallet and hand him a one hundred dollar bill.

"here, is that enough?"

you say as he rolls his eyes.

"just because you're wealthy, doesn't mean you have to be rude,"

he states as he leaves, holding his cat.

your security guard closes your window and continues your ride to school.

"i'm sorry (y/n), that won't happen again."

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

at school, you were greeted by your two best friends, cindy and anna. they have been your friends since birth, because your parents and their parents were business partners.

linking arms with your two best friends, you head to your first class, maths. you loved maths. even though it was rare for anyone to like maths, especially at your school, your parents taught you the importance of finances while you were nine years old.

"class, today we have invited some students from incheon high school joining us."

your teacher says. you hear groans and sighs of disbelief.

"if i pay you miss. kim, will you send them back?"

yanan asks, another one of your close friends.

"no. i just want you guys to understand another person's lifestyle. that's why, i haven't invited them to our school, but we're going to their school."

the class went silent. everyone was shocked. after a minute of silence, all you heard were complaints.

"why are we even doing this?"

anna asks,

"she's crazy,"

cindy responds, and the three girls giggle together, heading outside to the school bus.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

once you arrived at incheon high school, you saw three students standing at the school gates. they bowed to miss. kim and opened the gates upon our arrival.

inside the classroom, you saw graffiti on the walls, a chalkboard and a few fans. clearly, there was no air conditioning to be found on this hot summer's day.

"students of seoul high school, i would like you to meet jasmine, belle and shinwon."

that's when you remembered, shinwon was the guy who argued with you this morning. unfortunately, because cindy and anna sat together, you had a spare seat next to you.

"hello everyone, my name is shinwon."

he said and only the teacher clapped. his tall figure walked towards you as he sat in the seat beside you.

"we meet again,"

he whispered, smirking.

ignoring his comment, you stared at the chalkboard, waiting for your teacher to start.

"now that we've introduced ourselves to each other, let's begin shall we?"

she says as she puts on a glove and holds the chalk. she begins writing but the chalk breaks, with its pieces scattering over the floor.

"sorry guys,"

she says as she grabs another the piece of white chalk from the box.

the lesson went on and nothing much happened. after the lesson, you were packing your bag and a shadow casted over you.

"hey,"

the voice said. it was recognisable, the same one from this morning. you looked above you to see the expected figure, shinwon.

"look, i'm sorry about this morning. i just really like my pet, i didn't mean to disrespect you,"

he said and he handed you a wrapped hamburger.

"here, it's really nice."

you stared at the burger and began to remove the wrapping around it. inside was a small piece of paper folded carefully. you opened it slowly to see a message from shinwon.

you're pretty cute, let's meet up at this hamburger store next time. call me, my number is on the back of this note.
- shinwon