💌 𝒚𝒆𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆

"did you see our school captain today during his speech?"

your best friend squeals.

"he looked at me!"

you sighed as you saw your best friend holding a picture of yeo one, school captain. you didn't understand the hype around him. he just got the highest grades in the school and was elected school captain because of that.

nothing else.

you were into music more than you were with academics. every day after school you would practice secretly alone in the school's music room.

with academics, you couldn't feel a connection because it was too hard to understand. on the other hand, with music, you connected well and also connected well with others.

you were walking to the music room when you heard an amazing voice.

"i can be your pentagon,"

you were stunned. the voice made everything seem so peaceful and beautiful. the voice made you happy after all of the drama with the school. the voice made you filled with joy because of how powerful and sweet it was.

with a happy heart, you opened the doors of the music room and saw the school captain. you hid behind the stack of chairs as he concluded his song.

"you know, i heard the door open,"

he says as he laughs.

you come out embarrassed but he just smiles his gorgeous smile.

"what are you doing here school captain?"

you ask as he looks slightly surprised.

"that's what people know me as?"

you raise a brow.

"school captain?"

he looks at the round slightly upset.

"you are school captain,"

you say as he comes down from the stage and towards you.

now he was there in front of you looking into your eyes.

"well, today i will prove to you who changgu is."

"not the boy who gets the best grades. not the boy who's school captain. not the boy called yeo one. just me, changgu."

he grabbed your wrist and headed for his car.

"since when did you learn how to drive?"

you asked during the boring car ride.

"it's been a while, i was able to pass the written component of the test when i was seventeen."

"show-off,"

you mumbled but you thought he heard you and laughed.

"you're the one that's the show-off,"

he says and continues driving.

"and what exactly do i show off?"

"showing off your beautiful face to other male students."

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

you guys were near a beach. from the distance, you could feel the ocean breeze and then smell of the sand. you could see the deep blue waters and the orange sun doing down.

"why did you bring me here?"

you ask looking at him.

he holds your hand as he links his fingers with yours.

"i really love the beach. it's relaxing and calm. it reminds me of music and how it makes me relaxed and calm too."

you say as he looks at you.

"but it doesn't describe how my heart reacts to you. every time i see you (y/n), my heart starts to pound like crazy and leaves into a loud and crazy environment."

you continue to watch the sun fall and blush.

"after watching you for many months, i've come to a conclusion,"

he says as he holds your other hand and looks at you.

"i think i love you."