💌 𝒆𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏

"i'm so tired of you!"

edawn yells at your face.

you hated when he was drunk.

there was no filter in his brain that could control him so he pushed all the stress and anger on you.

of course, you had to deal with it, being his girlfriend but sometimes you were sick and tired of being blamed on something you didn't do.

"are you serious right now, i'm in a game!"

edawn yells as his phone vibrates and he throws it into the corner of your room. then he falls onto your bed and sleeps like a little child.

"you're going to pay!"

he yells and falls into a deep sleep.

sighing because of your drunk boyfriend you decide to watch some youtube videos.

you were going to sleep now since it was 2:00 am in the morning but then it started raining, raining a lot.

you really hated rain as well. it annoyed you so much that whenever you heard the word 'rain' you would go into 'edawn's drunk mood'.

now you had to close all your windows, close all your open doors and stay inside the house with a drunk boyfriend.

assuming the rest of the day would not go so well, you decided to open the fridge and have a midnight-ish snack.

even though your friends advised you not to eat late at night or too early in the morning, you weren't in the mood to be listening to people now.

you opened your eyes with a piece of bread in your mouth. checking if the rain was gone, you walked to the nearest window and saw the sun out.

at least the weather is better now.

you turned your phone on to check the time.

"10:00 am!"

you yelled realising that you had tutoring today at 9:45 am.

being rushed now, you went to your room with your boyfriend half-naked and changing his clothes.

"(y/n),"

as he walks towards you and gives you a hug.

"edawn, i have tutoring today,"

you reply trying to push him away.

"no you don't, remember how it was cancelled?"

he asks back and you drop onto your bed.

"i'm going to go crazy soon because of my stupidity."

you release a sigh of relief and edawn lies down next to you.

"did anything happen last night?"

he asks you sweetly. you sigh and reply,

"nope, nothing at all."

he looks at you weirdly and kisses your cheek.

"i'm sorry, it's my fault again isn't it?"

you remain silent as edawn pulls you into a hug.

"(y/n), i must be such a lucky guy to have someone so beautiful, understanding and smart like you."

you blush slightly and hug him back.

"(y/n)?"

he says and you meet his beautiful eyes.

"thank you."