The Exotic

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS EXTREMELY PORNOGRAPHIC SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SUCH  AND IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF FUCKING IMA NEED YOU TO PLEASE EXIT OFF, AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I SAID IMA NEED YOU TO PLEASE EXIT OFF THX!
THIS BOOK IS RATED R ,TMZ ,ABCD ALL THAT SHIT.

As I walk into the room slowly I noticed the covers going up and down. It was my boyfriend Trell jacking off. Shocked by what I saw, he said come here. Doing what I was told I came, I climb on top of him, him being partial naked. Only thing he had on was some basketball shorts watching porn.  As I was riding him (with clothes on) he started gripping my ass making me scream. I rubbed my hand up and down his chest as I heard a little moan escape his mouth. I flipped us over so he was on top and he grinded on me making me want more as I felt him get even stiffer against my slit.  Trell slid of my jojjing pants and slid off his basketball shorts he put my hand on his dick and told me to move up and down. I did what I was told and he started kissing me on my neck moving from my neck to my chest than then to my nipple. Im usually umconfortable when something touches my nipples but this time its his tounge. Trell flipped my over face down ass up. He begins to grip my ass and he says ''baby are you ready" looking annoyed by the question I said yeah cause he asks me this over a thousand ti--.... Before I could finish thought he shoved it in. I gasped at the instant pleasure.  Trell slide in and out of me teasing cause he knew I wanted all of him. I moan not knowingly and he smirk on his face was a satisfying smile. But we were far from done. He thrusted in hard as I heard him say shit and grunt a little. I smirked this time.  Shit ma this some good ass pussy . Fuck he said and he came back down kissing me on the back of my neck starting to go slow the finishes and I fell a warmth sensation inside of me.
He says somebody wants extra i see.

  Well if you insist. I got out of the bed and asked if he would scoot over to the end.  Doing what I asked he was at the end. I grabbed his dick and licked the tip.  He moaned I started going down on his dick. I told him to hold my hair as I bob on him. I licked in a circular motion then up and down .  When I seen him look up and moan I knew it was go time. I opened my mouth as while as it would go and I started to deep throat him. I could tell he enjoyed it because he started to curse/moan. 
  I bobbed for about 2 more mins making sure it touched my tonsil. When he exploded in my mouth.  I had no choice but to swallow it.  I looked up at him and said is that all.