Chapter 20 I think

From Alexica's Perspective

As I sit in the club and im with Donna I see Marcus walk in and I guess he didnt see us cause he went straight towards That dude.  They talked or whatever and I looked at Donna like damn she just don't know.  But anyways whoever that girl was that, that dude was looking at finally left off the stage and later he left still pissed.  I guess Donna saw me looking and asked me was I interested.  I looked and smiled.

She knows that look , and she told me his name was Micheal something.  I smiled and we continued our night out.

From Trell's Perspective..

Damn.. Yep thats my hoe and I got my hoes trained.  I remember when I usta fuck with Shellia.  But hell I heared she was ina relationships with some nigga.  I just got some head!! And I got fucked in the club.    I returned home and Alexica wasn't there.  I was bored as heck.  So I started to Skype some old friends and I called some friends ova so we can play poker.

    45 mins to a hour later my home boys Jerome, Malcolm, and James came over. 

They were my home buddies since 92' I loved my Niggas.  James always kept it real always.  Malcolm is the religious one (somewhat).  When you talk to him he always throw god at you.  And last but definitely not least, Jerome who got moe child's than an orfanage in Jamaica.  But might I say he sayed loaded.  He worked a good job somewhere out of town. 

××××THE-CONVO××××

Me------Wazzup, long time no see!!

Jerome--Hell yeah boy!! , especially Big Head Malcolm....Tell me Malcolm how many

funerals you done preached at?

(everyone laughs except Malcolm)

James--(Laughing) Hell nawl!!

Malcolm--Forget yall, the last one was one of your baby mommas, I believe the 24th right?

Everyone--Ooooooohhhhhh...

Jerome--Damnn nigga low blow...low blow.

Me--------Niggas get ya panties out of a bunch!  We came fa poker so Dammit deal the cards!

James---Hey so where is Alexica?

Me--------Slightiest

Malcolm--All so you still stepping out?

Me---------Every once ina while Kyra made a nigga sore asf!!

Malcolm--Mmmm..

Me--------Don't judge me nigga... I remember when you was out there so go there if you wanna. 

James----Nigro calm down.

Malcolm--The freak I didnt say nuh thoe.

Me--------- Yeah sorry,  im thinking bout quitting Kyra and all the others.

Everyone-- Others??

Me----------- Yeah I went out and bought a ring.

Jerome---- I wanna she it

I got up and I went into the bathroom and I got the ring from under the laundry pale.

It was a 6 carat diamond ring.  I got it about 2 weeks ago.  Every one was so shocked then I heard the door being unlocked.  I quickly put it in the bag.  Before the door could open good.