continued

She started grinding a little harder and I guess she couldn't take it anymore and she pulled me into a dark corner of the club and she wrapped her arms my neck and then...

From Kyra Perspective...

This song just get me so horny so I just went for it. Started grinding on him and he must of liked it cause he had this smirk on his face. I called it the you finna get it smirk. If you know what I mean.

I just couldn't take that smirk plus I just got horny asf. I pulled him into a dark corner of the club and I wrapped my arms around his neck and sharted kissing him and he lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around his waistline. And he slammed me into the walk a little and it didn't hurt more like suductive.

But little did he know I wasn't wear nothing but purple lace undies and bra.

When he picked me up his thang was already getting hard!

He started kissing up and down my neckline. And took no time in taking off his pants and boxer's and my undies.

He pulled out a condom in his pocket.

He played with me a little and then he put the head in.

I cant believe this im having sex in a club

Check[*] <<<BucketList.

Trell started thrusting hard. We was listening to Drunk in Love by Beyonce.

I told him to go harder and he did.

I swear I could feel him in my stomach damn!

Ahh Ahh Ah damn dude you just terminated this shit.

He laughed

We finally finished and I was tired as shit.

We went back to the car and

I------was like ma you suppa good but you know I got the bae at home.

Kyra----yeah ik im sorry but we just fuck buddies don't take this personally....

An awkward silence filled the car then out of nowhere.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**!!!! SLAP!!!!!**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right across Kyra face.

HOE I OWN YOU YOUR UNDER MY COMMAND WE NOT DONE TILL I SAW WE DONE GOT THAT?!?!

Kyra startled with a big red mark across her face.

Kyra-----......ye..s.

Me------Now give me some head