Chapter 23 I believe

Still From Kyra Perspective..

As I sit in my house bored. Then reality starts to set in. What if I have newmonyah? Or how ever you spell that word. No I don't think I am. But worst of all I maybe pregnant. Damn Fuck Wad,!!

I hope aint cause me and Trell used a condom. I think?. Yeah most def, Trell don't want no baby unless its By that Stupid Bitch Alexica... ugh that very name hurts my stomach!!

I got bored so I started watching porn.

I am not gay but thats how I get my moves...the moves I use on DING DONG!!

The door bell went off. I jumped at the sudden (interruption of thought ). Closed my laptop, and I got up answered the door and to my surprise it was Samantha my next door neighbor. She bombarded in the house saying not even say hello or nun..

××××The-Convo××××

Sam: Girrrlllll

Me: Well hey to you tooo...

Sam: Yeah girl guess what? I heard Mike had the package girl!!!!

Me: Who is Mike and what package?

Sam: Mike Green , um that light-skinned nigga. He kinda look like Trey Songz and Tyga remix...but anyways. He Got HIV!!!!

Me: goddamn people act like they scared of condoms now a day.

Sam:Yeah girl but anyway what you been up to chicka?

Me: nun much....

Sam: i know that look

Me: look? what look?

Sam:mmmmmhh...who you beafn with?

Me: nobody

Sam: lie again

Me: its just people I don't like..

Sam: who me....im sorry, but you know I like gossip.

Me: yerp..

Sam: Who?

Me: Nawl ole girl Alexica. Ima kill that bitch!!

Sam: lol girl quit playing life and death aint nun to play with!

Me: mmm... but do you know how hard it is to be in love with somebody and their in love with another person. And the only reason why your in their life is because of sex.

And the significant other is pregnant.

Sam looked shooked

Kyra don't tell me your pregnant!!!!

I looked at her with puppy dog eyes and said yes!

She hugged me and I embraced it.

I couldn't believe I Kyra Bohanan was pregnant with Trell Smith's baby.

Im so sick of Alexica allways fucking up everything ugh... that bitch. I wanted to drain her fucking insides out!! Thats how much I hated her. Trell is supposed to be with me not her!!

I quickly got devious and that night me and Samatha Kie made up the most despicable plan!! Cause I want my baby back if that means Life or Death.......

The Exoticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें