That same unpleasant surprise

From Shellia Perspective...

As I sit at home and I cant wait til Mike

get home get here I have something to give him.  Then the phone rings...

×××××-Phone-Conversation-×××××

Mohoganay-----Hey girl

Shellia------------Wassup chick

Mohogany------Nun much finna go out to the club.

Shellia-----------Awl dats what up.  Girl guess what I bought mike a golden watch for our anniversary, I know its in June and its February but I feel like he deserve it.....what can I say im in love with Mike Green!

Mohogany----Oh I been meaning to tell you that Mike tried.....

(*Shellia Interrupted*)

Shellia---------He tried what?!?!?!

Mohogany---......I tell you later cause right now I gotta go talk to you happy.

Shellia---------Yeah...okay bye then....

What the hell is her problem? Fuck it I know my man.  That insecure part of me was thinking what if he was cheating on me?

How can I not know, I mean if he was...

I start to get angry but . Forget it I love he loves me and I love him, nough said.

    I went and took a shower to freshen up before my babe comes home cause, . I wanna be fresh befor I deliver my lil present, cause I might get something in return (if you know what I mean).

    After I get out of my shower my breasts start to ache a little then I reminded to check the mailbox.  I had took a test to make sure if I had breast cancer or if im ill in any other way, like if I need to start taking medicine for my daily headaches.

   I dressed to impress then I went outside quickly because I knew Mike will be home any minute!! I checked the mailbox and I ran back in.  When I came in  l sat on the couch and went threw the bills..

Bill....Bill....Bill...Check oh yay!....Letter.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and then I opened the letter....I was nervous as hell, all could think was GOD PLEASE, NOT CANCER WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY JESUS!! Then I said a quick prayer then I quickly and continued to read the paper.

××××××-Letter-×××××××

Miss. Crenshaw I am sorry to inform you but You tested Negative for Breast Cancer.

But we did find traces of the first HIV.  I reccomend you see Dr. James STD specialist in Northridge, Florida.

If you have any concerns please contact.

Contact number# 135-621-5591.

I was shocked and hurt all at the same time.  I cried and I didnt wanna call anybody cause I was too embarrassed to tell  anybody.  Fuck I loved him!!!

I cried I broke down at least twice,

FUCK HE KNEW HOW MUCH I WANTED KIDS AND HE DID THIS TO ME!!! I WAS FAITHFUL I NEVER CHEATED!!! FREAK IM GONNA DIE!!!! IM G... (I begin to choke up a little).

I cried so much cause I begin to get a headache.

Then all I heard was.

      "Kevin Gates"

     "Im everybody sworn favorite"

    "People like to fell im Micheal Jackson reincarnated"