Job searching

After my shower I called Judise (baby momma)

yeah I got a baby momma on Shellia but shit I just slipped up.

Nope Shellia doesn't know I got baby well he's not a baby  he's 4 so he's  child.  I had every intention to tell he but once the ball gets rolling it just cant stop so I lied.

But anyway Judise is an owner at this club named Hell. Its a Strip Joint.  I wanna go but a strip joint? Fuck it ill go...shit im tired of eating Roman Fucking Noddles every god damn night.  I want some steak......some steak....some steak...like ........Shellia made.

Ugh!! I said I wasnt gone do this today!.

As I composed myself I looked at my phone and I see 3 missed messages from Becky...

The Fuck she want!!

Always fucking up shit with her good neck knowing ass!!!

I disregarded her messages, got dressed and I left.

As I got in the car all I could think about was who I slept with who I could possibly got it from. I thought so hard my mind went back to my first...

Then I was started just naming.

...Jessica..., Stacy...,Cameron...., Lilly...., Joslin...., August....., Dawn....., Monia...., then I realized I am a hoe damn!!!

Then I was late and I need to call Judise to let her know I was taking up that offer.

×××××××Phone-Call××××××

PHONE RINGS#####

Judise-----Hello?

Me---------Yeah Judise this Mike.

Judise-----Oh hey....

Me----------Wassup I was still wondering...Look ima just be honest with you

I need a job cause life isn't going to well is there som2 place in hell where I can work well at least start off.

Judise------.........

Me----------Hello?

Judise-----Let me guess you and Shellia broke up I wonder why?

she said in a misterious ass voice.

Me---------I wouldn't say broke up but Mane what about that job thoe?

Judise----Ill see what I can do.

Me--------Will you need me in there today?

Judise----Nawl tommorow around 3 am when all the day-time workers leave.

Judise----Ill let you bartend. Okay?

Me--------Sounds good...okay bye and thanks for all the help!

Judise---Sure Babe

Judise--(Hung up)

Me------Huh babe?

Now I know damn well she just didnt call me babe.?

Damn I forgot about Marcus ass..

I went home and I got dressed for confort. I put on some grey jojing pants and a white with gery letters Exon shirt.

And I put on some white forces and left.

    I almost got lost in the car  because I forgot where they lived at. But then I remembered that we had the super bowl parrty ova there. And Donna cousin was finna get the D cause she was licking her sucker so suductive and I was getting super hard I had to cover myself with the pillow and trying to get unhard was hard ass hell. But it soon went away when ha ass flipped over the table running from the kids when she playing withem.  But she flew sexy as hell until she stumbled trying to get up. Ha that what that ass get!; xD xD!!!

But anways we pull up to the house and I see this girl.  She was leaving his house smiling qnd shit she was fine ass ten.  But my mind quickly went to what I was ova there for.