Chapter 25

From Shellias Perspective...

Omg its already been 2 months since that tragic day. But if it wasn't for Moh..I ont know where I would be though. I am supposed to be going over Mohogany house because she is throwing a little party. I cant wait to go maybe it will ease some of this tention I got built up.

×××××At the party×××××

I nocked on the door but nobody answered it, prolly due to the music blasted. I nocked even harder....then about 2 maybe 3 secs later somebody answered the door.

Oh so this is Shellia... (a woman at the door said while opening it) she was light skinned, nlike a burnt carmel maybe. She had on a fanel top and grey jeans, with some stelittos. I looked like yeah bitch its me, the fuck!

Hell I wanted to turn back but im not gonna kiss no ass or be runned away..by a simple sentence.

I walked in and we exchanged evil smirks. Fuck her im not here for her. I searched all around the house looking for Moh and finally I found her in the kitchen. She was typsy and flirting her ass off. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her in the hallway where noone was at and asked her who wae the girl who answered the door?!

She said in a very drunk/sane way.

What girl I we need to kick ass?

I laughed at her....not yet she was being a bitch thoe I haven't done nothing to nobody.

She said Baby girl you know where it is!

Then she walked away.

First I stood there confused ass hell but then I realized what she said. I shook it off and went to go get some drinks. I was determined to have fun.

Mohogany was a always a party hog she'll do anything. Tonight she wanted to play truth or dare so we all agreed. But a fant voice, a familiar voice from earlier. No how about we play confession. She walked passed me and said. Im sorry(ina way like I could care less). She start explaining the game. The game is played

when you say your name and a confession, and if you don't confess you have to do 3 shots.

I didnt want to play but I wanted to know her confession, prolly something stupid like she stole candy from her nephew or something. She also said that the more rounds we go the bigger the confession has to be.

Round 1, most people had dumb confessions like that put gum in there sisters hair and stuff.

Round 4 shit was getting real. Like people was saying they Robbed a bank and got 10yrs In prison. But I wasn't really paying attention to that chick until she said the worst.

Her : My name is Judise and I have a confession, I gave a significant other HIV.

Everyone looked sorry for her. And all the dudes that was sitting around her I guess thought they was gone hit left. I laughed in my head. I slick wanted to see what else she was gone say.

Round 4 was over and Moh was drunker than a skunk.

It was now Round 5 and I didnt have nothing really left to say but that I slept on my Significant other. To get even.

Now its Her turn

Her: I had a baby wth that same significant other and I had a baby which is now for years old.

Evrybody quit I guess that was too drunk to speak or they didnt wanna confess to much. But its just me and her. I haven't took a shot yet neither did she.

Its Round 6, I was truly shocked how much she was confessing!!

But I mean I love a challenge.

Me: My name is Shellia and I confess to being bicurious.

And nothing could prepare me for what she said.

Her: My name is Judise and my Significant other is Mike Green. (she smirked)