Shellia-She

From Shellia's Perspective...

As I was driving to Mohogany house I almost had a wreck, cause as I was crying I was finna turn and I wiped my eyes and I didnt see that green car coming almost ran into it. I start to shake bad and luckly I made it to Mohogany house, and she was outside smoking with some of her home boys i guess.  And I ran in to her mailbox.  Im bearly sane right now cause my eyes are blurry from crying and I had a headache.  Mohogany, like a pro football player ran to my rescue and tried to console me.  She asked me did I need help getting out the car.  I said yes and the dudes from off the porch picked me up out the car while the other one directed the man that held me. 

Mohogany scared to death asked me what happened.  I tried to tell her but my tears took advantage of me.

I finally cleared up enough to talk.

Me:Mike........m

Her:Yeah what about him?

Me:Mi.....Mike.

(choaking up)

Her c'mon Shellia what he do?!?!

Me: I loved....that man...I gave him everything...my heart.....my soul....m..y Body..

Her:......

Me:And what I get in return...ha..Lies..Betrayal!!

Her:Shellia what happen???

Me: Becky

(I start to cry again)

Her:What about Becky....

I guess she began to catch on.

Her:No not Becky! That hoe!!

She picked up the phone and she started to dile #'s. I told her nawl don't call.

Her:And why the hell not?

Me:Cause.

Her:Cause what dammit?!!?

Me:She might got it

Her: GOT WHAT?!

Me:(I started to cry) HIV

Mohogany busted out in tears and she held onto me. Then Mohogany broke the hug and ran to her livingroom closet and got a blue box from on the top shelf, in the box was a black and gray hand gun and a pack of bullets. She said MANE IM GONE KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!

She ran out the door and got in her car and left.  I tried to stop her but she was already gone.  I quickly ran to my car , hoped in and took off.  Driving as fast as I could, I called Mohogany,  but no answer.

I called again, then three times.  I start to worry.  I turned to corner to my street and I seen her car parked croaked in the drive way.  When I make it to the house I notice that the door lock was blown off.  I didn't see nun so I crept my way inside the house making sure I don't get accidentally shot, or shot at.  I walked more and more into the house. I noticed that Mike wasn't there. He was prolly out there getting drunk or high, fucking emo bitches! The very thought of him made my stomach twist.  And the house wasn't making it any better cause it brought back memories.  I went into the kitchen and I the glass was still in the floor.

I heard crying so I went into the bathroom and seen Mo. Crying on the floor with a load gun in her hand.

She looked at me and said girl.  I would have went to jail (crying).

I looked at hee and asked

Mo... He did this to me... why are you so angry?

Cause he is a hoe, This man has been cheating on you the whole time SHELLIA! DAMN DONT YOU GET IT HE NEVER LOVED YOU!! HE USED YOU! LIKE HE DO ALL HIS WOMEN.  IT SEEMS REAL BUT THEN....HE LEAVES!! DAMMIT IS HE HERE?!?!

MOE IM HURTING IM HURTING MOE I NEED HELP!!

Moh quickly got up and ran over to Shellia but she said im not in pain but my heart is im emotionally broken...But after all he put me through I still love him.  Moh sighed to herself and wrapped her arms around me and we started to pray.