Requests

I don't know about you (but you're probably the same if you're reading this book), but The 100 has quickly become something that I've obsessed over. To the point where I would think of myself in The 100 world, meeting the  characters, being amazing... that sort of thing.

Then I realized books like these existed and my whole life just became complete.

Most of the stories written in here are one-shots, some with a second part, and they're written in first-person with the characters name (Y/N), which stands for 'Your Name' if you didn't know and you just fill in your name for these. They all need to be edited, and I'm slowly doing that but there's a lot of them to edit.

I only do the guys of The 100, but not so much Wells or Lincoln, mostly for the fact that Wells died so quickly in the beginning and Lincoln has mostly been a shadow for most of the series. But I still will do imagines of them, and they can be requested.

This is the request form, you can just comment it on this page and I'll try to get to you as fast as I can:

Username:

Character of choice:

What happens: Here just give me something to go off of that you want to happen, like you and  Bellamy had a fight or something.

Type of story: Sad, Mad, Salty; I'll do anything but Smutt, I tried that once and it was awful.

That's all that you need to comment!

If you want, you can follow me on my social media so we can become friends! Just tell me you're from Wattpad lmao
Instagram- SunBurn_11
Twitter- SunBurn_11
VSCO- sunburn11
Snapchat- sunburn11