Jasper-5

Being on the ground sucks.

It has only been the first month and my boyfriend has gotten speared and brought back to life, we built a fort from the blisters of my hard work, and we were being attacked by people who wear masks out of bones; and to top it all off, Im sick.

My nose is running and I've started to blow my nose on leaves I've found laying around the camp. My head is pounding against my skull at a constant rhythm, and my entire body feels like I'm walking through sand.

But I can't tell Jasper, no way.

He's too protective of me and if he knew I had the slightest sniffle, he would drop whatever he was doing to baby me.

And I don't want him to be worried.

Just as I threw another snot-filled leaf on the ground, silently wishing for tissues again, I heard someone greeting Jasper behind me.

I instantly put on a smile and turned around to see Jasper waving at another delinquent and coming my way.

"Hey (y/n), whatcha doing," he greeted me, placing his hands on my hips.

"Oh just, uh... looking at this tree," I said, pointing to a tree nearby and holding back my coughs threatening to rise.

"That's one interesting tree."

"Sure is," I said, looking at the ground so he couldn't tell something was wrong.

"Look at all of those folded leaves over there. What kind of animal does that?"

I cringed silently as I saw he was pointing to my snot pile. The leafs all deformed and gross liquid oozing out of them.

"I hear Earth had these things called bears, maybe they did that."

I made the mistake of locking eyes with my gentle boyfriend, and I watched as his entire expression changed from casual to panicked. Before I could move, he had picked up my small form and started to carry me to our stuffy tent.

"Jasper, put me down," I pleaded.

"Nope, you're sick. You can't hide it from me," he said, pulling back the flap of our tent.

He gently sat my body down on our cot, the scratchy fabric on my back, and peered down at me with worried eyes.

"Just stay there, don't move, and I'll take care of everything else."

I groaned at his protectiveness, but started to feel better already as I wasn't out in the hot sun.

Jasper sat down beside me on the cot and gently tugged me around so I was laying on my stomach. From there, he lifted up my shirt and started to give me a back rub.

His hands moved across my spine rubbing small circles before pressing harder into my flesh and letting off again. He moved up to my bra staps, rubbing underneath the small band, and then up to my shoulders, the whole time I moaned in pleasure.

He's hands moved back downwards again, rubbing the same way they went up. And when he was done, he laid beside me with a goofy grin on his face.

"Why'd you stop," I groaned.

"Because my hands were tired," he simply stated, moving them up and tucking a strand of hair away from my face.

"How are you feeling now," he asked, moving his hand down to trace my cheekbone and then my lips and then down to my jawline.

"Like crap. But spoiled crap," I said, closing my eyes from his touch.

He chuckled, moving his hand down to the hem of my shirt and lifting it to rub tiny circles on my hip, causing me to relax even more.

I don't remember when I dozed off, but I do remember when I woke up because my boyfriend was asleep right next to me with his hands holding me close to his body.

And then like clock-work, he started to sniffle.

~~~~
A/N:

Does anyone else follow 100 fan accounts on Instagram or Twitter, but never like talk to any of the people?

Because same. That's literally what my feed is full of.

And I love Bellamy so much, it actually makes my day to see a simple picture of him or of Bob.

It's crazy that I'm so in love with this guy.

Also thanks for 3k homies! I love all of you!