Bellamy- 11

"What's wrong Bell? We all just returned from Mount Weather and here you are getting ready for another mission," I said, crossing my arms as the curly-haired boy hurried around his temporary tent.

"Clarke," he answered briefly, reaching for something across the room.

I reached the item first, holding it and giving him a glare to stop moving and talk to me. "What about her," I dead-panned, tried of the girl who was constantly needing something.

Bellamy sighed, putting his hands back at his sides as he saw I wasn't about to give him what he wanted. "She's gone. For some reason she doesn't believe she can face our people after what happened at Mount Weather."

I rolled my eyes, still holding the item away from him. "And let me guess... you have to go save her."

"I don't have to save her, I just need to convince her to come back."

He reached for the object in my hand, but I tugged it farther away from him, making him sigh again.

"That sounds a lot like saving her from her own stupidity."

Bellamy retreated back to the small bed in our room at the Ark, sitting down on it and running a hand down his face.

It was at this moment that I realized how tired my boyfriend seemed to be.

His eyes that were once so full of light, now looked drained and tired beyond belief. His body looked drained too, like it wasn't as young as it usually was. His hair was longer and crazier, his cheeks looked less full than usual; he just looked like a older version of the man I used to know.

I always knew Mount Weather had secrets that would keep him up at night, but I never knew the actual toll it would take on him.

"Bell," I said softly, causing him to look up at me. I sat next to him on the cot, messing with the item in my hands. "You need to take a break, relax for a day or two; you deserve it. I'm sure Clarke will be fine, but if it makes you feel any better, I'll start having search parties keep an eyes out for her."

I sighed, feeling the words I really wanted to say dance at the tip of my tongue. "What I'm trying to say, Bell... You save everyone, but who saves you?"

This seemed to have gotten his attention because he reached over for my hand, squeezing it gently.

"You do," he whispered, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I relished the feeling of his wet lips against my cheek, so glad I could feel them again after finally getting him back along with the rest of the gang.

When he pulled back, I heard him sigh in my ear, it sending a shiver down my spine that went unnoticed.

"You're right," he said softly.

I looked over him, placing a hand on his cheek to stroke it lightly. "I know."

He smiled, chucking lightly at my behavior.

"You always claim you're right," he joked, that smile still on his face. "I only agreed because I didn't want to go out there right now."

"Oh right," I said sarcastically.

It was only the beginning of our tickle-fight that proceeded.

But trust me... I won.

~~~~~~

That ending was so bad. Sors