Monty-5

*Part Two*

The cold metal of the gun against my head was the only thing I focused on as I watched the four people I grew up with battle over me and Bellamy.

Looking across the small field that used to be my home, I stared into Bellamy's brown eyes. He was obviously hatching a plan, and when he suddenly snatched the gun out of Kane's hands, I wasn't even surprised.

Bellamy told Pike that he knew where the rest were hiding, which only angered his sister more.

As she reached across to grab him, she was pinned back by some guards that Pike brought along. The sight of the two siblings fighting made me look at the grassy ground.

"Get on your feet traitor," a guy spoke to me, one I've seen talking to Monroe lots of times.

I did as he said and looked back at the drop shop to see Monty appear in the light, his eyes frantically searching for me until they landed on my small form.

It wasn't two seconds of us locking eyes, before I was pushed forward harshly, almost colliding with Kane on the way.

The snobby guards followed Bellamy's directions as they led us further and further back into the woods, and by this time, I wasn't sure we were going to survive.

With each footstep I felt like we were walking to our death, one where the bad guys would finally win.

My heart started to race and my palms, still tied together, started to sweat an unhealthy amount. 

It reminded of the first time me and Monty went on our first date.

It was the first week we were on the ground, and we both didn't know what was going to happen. All I knew was that I was trying to survive and get the cute boy with gorgeous brown eyes to like me back.

He finally took me out to a small clearing after we talked for a couple of days. He stole some food, and we talked while we ate it.

I was so nervous that night, but now I know the butterfly's and awkward moments were worth it.

We suddenly stopped and I was knocked out of my daydream.

My eyes were wide as grounders appeared, my heartbeat becoming frantic as I turned to look back at Monty, who was already looking at me.

Bellamy shouted some words to the grounders and then arrows were being shot at everyone not tied up, and Pike was being escorted away, his face still in shock from the betrayal he just received.

I looked down at the ground, my heart rate in my ears, still trying to wrap my head around what just happened; and then a gentle hand was removing the band that was keeping my wrist in place.

And from the electricity that erupted there, I knew it was Monty.

As soon as my hands were free, they were wrapped again, this time around Monty. His scent calmed me down as he whispered in my ear to tell me it's going to be okay.

"I was so worried I lost you, but it's all fine. I love you, y/n."

My heat soared at the confession and I pulled back to remove the nasty wad of cloth out of my mouth to repeat the words.

"I love you too, Monty."

Monty's eyes lit up with happiness and then his lips were on mine, moving in sync as his intoxicating smell and taste took over my senses.

He rested his forehead on mine and whispered in a husky voice, "Did I ever tell you I love you?"
~~~~~
A/N:

Sorry this ending sucked butt, I didn't know how to end it.

If you want to request, they're still open and I still need ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!