Monty-4

Requested by: @Jjodieeeeee
Requests are still open!!

*Part One*

"Monty, I love how hot you look in your uniform, but please go back to being a dork again."

I heard Monty snort as he threw his guard jacket over his shoulders, making sure it was snug on his body.

"It's not that I don't love how you helping us, I really do. But I'm worried for your safety, especially with you working for Kane and Pike." I walked over to where he was by the door and threw my arms around his figure, holding him tight to my body.

"Don't worry, y/n. I'll be safe, you know that. And I want you to be safe too, so don't talk about this to anyone," he mumbled in my hair as his arms wrapped themselves around me too.

"I know, you tell me every time we're together. But I'm serious, Monty. I'm worried about your safety, you have to pick a side."

I pulled out of his arms and gave him my greatest glare. He replied by rolling his eyes and placing his hands on his hips.

"It's not that simple." He ran a hand through his hair, messing it all up.

"It kind of is though. You do what's right, and what Pike is doing isn't right," I whisper-yelled, throwing my hands around to animate my frustration.

"But my mom's on that side, I've already messed up once and I can't do it again. I need to do my job, and that's whatever Pike asks."

He hurriedly left the room after that, leaving me to my thoughts as I was left in the cold room.

~~~~

"We have to go!"

I jumped up, my eyes wide as I looked at Monty hurriedly stuffing a bag, home two hours earlier than usual.

"What are you talking about," I said, trying to be the calm one as he shoved clothes into a bag.

"My mom turned us in, we need to leave now!" He swung the bag over his shoulder and left the room, leaving the door open for me.

Without thinking, I raced after him. We snuck out of camp and now are walking aimlessly around the woods with him holding me close to him.

"The radio!"

He let me go to dig around in the bag he hastily packed before finding the radio and bringing it to his mouth.

After talking to Kane and planning to meet at the drop shop, he tugged me back to his side.

Even wth his guard jacket on, I was cold and he knew this as he practically hugged me to his body while walking.

"Do you wanna talk about it," I asked him, glancing up at him through my lashes.

"I knew she was shocked, but I.... I can't believe she would actually do it."

I stopped and wrapped my arms around him, he tightened his grip on me and I took a deep breath of his scent.

"Aww, look at the two traitors."

We both froze, Monty pulled away before me, blocking me from the threat.

But I knew the voice, Pike.

"What do you want," Monty asked, his voice deep and threatening.

"I need to see Kane, and you two are going to help me. You have no choice, now walk. Lead me to the drop ship."

Monty turned around and I got a glance of the barrel of Pike's gun and his bored expression.

"Just do what he says," Monty whispered, placing his hand on the small of my back.

I walked in complete silence along with the two men. Our boots snapping twigs and sloshing in mud until our old home, now grown up, came into view.

I glanced at Monty who glanced back at me, then we both got pushed forward by Pike who motioned to the drop ship still intact.

We walked into the familiar area and I heard Pike talking to other people before joining us inside.

He grabbed Monty and put a rag in his mouth and then tied his hands together. Then he did the same to me, making sure to tighten my hands until they were red.

Then we heard Octavia and Kane yelling outside for Monty and me. Pike glanced through the sheet to see them and then grabbed me by the arm.

Monty immediately stood up, eyes glaring at Pike. Pike didn't notice as he placed the barrel to my head and forced me against his body as he pulled the sheet open.

I glanced back at Monty who looked angry and sad at the same time, all I wanted to do was give him a hug, but I couldn't as Pike pulled me down the ramp.

Then the sheet closed and Monty was out of view.