Finn-4

Requested by: @80swhoreo

I tucked a strand of my blonde hair behind my ear as I lifted the small pack I had onto my back.

Slowly and quietly, I started towards the small hole in the fence that I found a few weeks ago with the help of Octavia. Slipping through pretty easily without making much sound, I was able to start walking in the direction of my destination.

As the sun hit my face, I closed my blue eyes. It felt so good to be out of camp.

It seemed like everyone was in a tense mood because of the grounders and it didn't help that Clarke was constantly missing from camp. People would snap at one another and there was a constant need for a watch to be happening 24/7.

And in the midst of all the chaos, my best friend Finn was missing also.

Although I wasn't too worried about him because I knew he could handle himself out here, grounders or not. He's the reason why I know the perfect place to get away and the perfect path to take to find it.

I would even say I'm better at tracking then Finn.

Lost in thought, a branch snapping under someone's heavy foot made my head snap up. I quickly looked around my surroundings and saw no immediate danger, but I wasn't about to stick around.

Breaking out into a sprint, I quickly ran for the place that I wanted to go. Hurriedly throwing open the door and throwing my bag in, myself following after.

Quietly, I closed the door, smiling to myself as I made it.

But as I turned around to get situated in the tiny underground car, I quickly screamed in horror and slapped my hands over my eyes.

There, laying under a thin blanket they probably stole from camp, was Clarke and my best friend Finn; the man I love more than anything else in space and on Earth.

My eyes started to tear-up involuntary as I heard Finn call out my name, but I was focused on getting out as quick as possible.

Throwing open the hatch, I hauled myself out, slamming the door only for it to be opened again.

I saw a flash of Finn's brown hair flopping around as he hurried out of the car, but I didn't wait to chat. I started to walk off, tears coming a steady rate now, not caring if a grounder suddenly shot me in the chest.

It already feels like I have been.

"Deane," he said, grabbing my arm and twirling me back around.

I faced his big, brown eyes and felt my heart start to hurt a little more. His gaze softened once he saw my red-cheeks and tear-stains, and he opened his mouth to speak, but my words came out first.

"How could you," I practically screamed in his face, ripping my arm out of his grasp and stumbling away from him.

"Deane," he said, repeating my name quietly as he stared me down with clouded eyes.

I looked down and saw he didn't even have the decency to cover up his front, but the bottom was covered by the thin material every boy down here wears underneath their clothes.

"Are you going to say something? Or are you going to stand there with that stupid look on your face all day!"

Finn said nothing, but his gaze wouldn't leave my face.

I let out a small scream of frustration and started to pace in front of him. "I can't believe you! First you disappear for days and nights upon end without telling me. Then I find out you've being sleeping with the chancellor of Earth! And to add to all of this, it hurts me more than it should! I shouldn't be feeling this way, I shouldn't feel so... so.... sad," I ranted. "And now you won't speak, it's like your broken! But guess what? I'm broken too!"

Just as I was about to tell him the effects of sleeping with a person like Clarke, his hand grabbed mine again. Except this time he wasn't stopping me, he was pulling me to him.

As soon as we were inches apart, his hands grabbed my face and he placed his lips against mine.

They were so soft and so smooth, I found myself enjoying every second of it as I started to move my lips against his.

My hands went up around his neck, trying to kill any bit of distance between us. While his hands moved down and settled around my waist.

He was the first one to pull back, but only to rest his forehead against mine.

"I don't know why I did it," he started, a little out of breath. "A man has needs, you know? Maybe I was afraid of what would happen if I told you what I thought."

I smiled a little, but he wasn't done.

"If I told you... that I really love you. Not in a friend way either, like for real love."

My smile only grew.

"I love you too Finn."

~~~~~

I didn't really know how to end this... but I still hope you liked it and it was exactly like you pictured!