Dolan Twins

Ethan(on the left if you didn't know) is currently 17 years old, is a YouTuber,famous,hilarious, and very chill.

Grayson (on the right) also 17 years old, gets jealous ,laughs a lot, famous you tuber, also very chill.

Carols POV

The first day of school is close so I plan to go shopping for some new clothes. Or maybe I'll just keep my current wardrobe. I like how I dress anyway.

Its almost summer time to. Im going to be the new girl in school which totally sucks bananas.

The neighborhood that my family and I just moved in is cool to. There's so many placed to go.

I seen a beach on our way to the new house. I think it was called Venice. I don't remember but I'm definitely going to check it out sometime this week.

Ethan's POV

"Yo grey" Ethan called.
"Yes E" Grayson responded.

"I just saw some people moving in down the street while I was skating back home want to go check it out?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah why not, I have nothing better to do anyway." Grayson said.

Me and gray got our boards and left to go explore who was moving in down the street.

We were riding fast to see who would get there first which I don't really know why but it was fun.

When we arrived at out destination we stopped and his behind the fence because we didn't want to look like we were stalking, even though this didn't help.

We saw to dudes that looked our age and a girl come out of the house to get more of their belongings to take in the house.

When the girl turned around I was shook. I've never seen a girl so beautiful around here.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her, boy was she stunning.

Grayson's POV

When I saw the new girl it was love at first sight. She was a jaw dropping beauty.

"Mama can we just take the rest of the stuff in the house tomorrow!?" The girl yelled.

I come to find out that she has an accent. She seems like she's Latin American or Spanish.

I knew forsure that she was going to go to our school that was like 30 mins away.

I hope I can get to know her.  Hopefully we have a few classes together.

Ethan's POV

Man I knew that by the way me and Grayson looked at her, it was going to be me and him going against each other for her.

Don't forget to comment on my book and to share it hopefully you guys are enjoying it so far. Also I like to get feedback on what you guys think of my book so send suggestions on what I could change or do better👌✌✌