Not ready

Carol's POV

Amen we finally finished unpacking now I can take a break and chill outside by the pool.

I thought about reading some fanfics while I chill but I'm not motivated to just sit here and read.

"Mom can I go walking  for a while? I just want to see what's around here."

"Yeah go on ahead just don't stay out to long."

I put my dark gray cardigan over my bralette, I gotta say I liked my outfit today(pic above), grabbed my phone, and was out the door with in five minutes.

As I was walking down the street it was obvious that I didn't know where I was going because I kept looking around and scratching my head.

I went onto Google maps and remembered that I saw a Starbucks not to far from here.

So I walked to Starbucks.

Skip walk

I finally got to where I was going and ordered some hot tea since it was getting chilly.

I went to wattpad so I could read some fanfics until my order is ready.

Man this part was really interesting it was a book with Matt Espinosa(THIS BOOK REALLY GOT ME IN MY FEELINGS😢).

"I HATE YOU!" Matt shouted at Leila.
"WE WERE FRIENDS YESTERDAY. WHAT THE HECK DID I DO WRONG?!" Leila screamed back

"YOU MISSED SCHOOL ALL WEEK ! YOU KISSED ME FIRST AND NOW YOU HATE ME!?".

"I NEED ANSWERS, I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION!!".

Man this book is intense. My heart was really hurting for leila.

I was thinking why would matt do this to her she doesn't deserve this...

"CAROL!!"

Holy crap the cashier has been calling my name and I didn't even know it(oops).

I got my tea and the cashier stared at me. It looked like he was going to drool all over the desk.

I don't know why he's looking at me like that its not like I'm pretty haha.

"Excuse me are you okay sir?"

"Oh um yeah"

"Thanks for my tea."

I walked back to my seat and started reading the rest of the chapter while listening to music that fit the mood of the chapter.

"I HATE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" matt yelled.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!"  Leila screamed.

"It means that I hate the fact that I love you so much Leila, I've never felt this way before, I don't know what to do. My heart..... It feels weird. It does this weird thing when I'm around you and I get butterflies. Leila. I'm in love with you." Matt said with tears falling.

God Lee. My heart has been consumed with the feels. Man it looks like the sun is setting maybe I should be getting home now.

+Ethan's POV+

Man I think I want some coffee or something. I'm gonna go ride to Starbucks I guess.

"Gray?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go get some coffee with me?"

"Yeah sure let me get ready real quick"

"Alright we are leaving in five."

I got my jacket and went to the door waiting for Grayson. I was on Instagram looking at all these annoying people.

There are always girls that try to talk to me most of them are sluts.

I hate to talk about them that way but they just throw themselves at me.

Grayson finally finished getting ready after a thousand years and we left.

"What do you want to do for our next video E?

"I don't know maybe a challenge or something."

We made up so many dumb challenges its so cringy haha. But I have no regrets.

School starts in a couple of days so maybe while we are out I'll go get some new clothes.

We finally arrived to our destination and hopped out excited to get some coffee.

We ordered and when we turned around that girl was there it looked like  she was getting ready to leave.

Luckily Grayson hasn't seen yet. This is my chance. But I don't have the courage to go up to her yet.

She just walked pass me and I let her.

Maybe I'm just not ready.