Unfortunate

°Carol°

"Scared tissue that I wish you sawww, Mr.know it all. Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cuuzz with the buds I'll share."
(This is my alarm by the way)

What a good way to wake up. I love red hot chili peppers.

I sat up on my bed for five minutes since it was so early. It was 6:00 in the morning.

I got up to get ready for school but I didn't know which out fit to wear.

"Maybe I'll just wear my pink Nike tie dyed shirt with some jeans."

I always tell myself if I like it, wear it. I don't really care what anyone thinks of me or my style.

After all I'm not here to impress anyone.

I did my usual morning routine and then put on some make up. I always go for a natural look.

"Carol come eat your breakfast." Mom said tired.

"Hey mom do you want me to take Benjamin and Dennis to school to?"

(These are my brothers)

"Yeah that would be nice." Mom said.

I was making my way to my blue jeep ,god I love this car I wouldn't trade it for the world.

"Shotgun" Benjamin yelled.

"Seriously that's not fair you always call shotgun." Dennis said

"You guys, for real. If you guys don't come on I'm leaving."

"Whoever touches the door first gets the passenger seat." Dennis said.

"You know what I have a solution, both of you will just sit in the back haha."

They looked at me in complete disbelief while I laughed historically. They are so childish it's ridiculous.

Finally after a few hundred years we made it to the school. I gotta admit I'm a little nervous but I'm just going to keep to myself.

The bell rung and my brothers were no where in sight and I didn't know where to go.

I went to the office and asked for help since I was already late and I got a pass.

The person told me someone was going to help me get to class since we have the same one.

When he came out I had no words. He was like a god. He was beautiful.

"Hi I'm Ethan and you are?"

I didn't even realize he said anything until a few minutes later. So embarrassing.

"Oh um . I'm Carol."

To bad I'm color blind. I've never even seen what blue looks like, or red or orange and many other colors. That sucks.

"Well I guess we should go to class now I don't want to be super late."

Well at least he is responsible. I hope he isn't a jerk.

*Ethan*

I was in the office this morning helping out with office aid since I had nothing better to do.

"Hey Ethan someone needs help getting to class. And you guys happen. To have the same class."

"Ughhh, man what kid is stupid enough not to figure it out on their own. I can't stand people."

I walked into the office and saw a girl standing there looking clueless.

"I'm Ethan and you are?"

She turned around and she was a pretty girl but she seemed kind of dumb.

It took her a few minutes to realize that I just said something. For heaven sake o don't have time for this.

"Oh um.. I'm Carol."

She took a minute and I interrupted her thoughts.

"Well I guess we should go to class now I don't want to be super late."

While we were walking it was really awkward so I started asking questions since our class was on the other side of the school anyway.

" so where are you from?"

"I'm from jersey but I just moved here a few days ago, what about you?"

Holy shish she's from jersey to!!??. She might not be so bad after all. Even though she looks like she would be a bitch.

"I'm also from jersey but I moved down here two years ago."

"Well it is a small world haha. That's really cool." Carol said.

"Well here we are. I also have this class. Can I see your schedule?"

"Yeah here you go."

She handed me her schedule and walked I'm the class to greet the teacher and get her new seat.

"Hi I'm Mr. Asshelmet and its nice to meet you Carol." The teacher said.

I looked at the seat next to me and it was empty. I know what the means...

°Carol°

Mr. Asshelmet pointed to an empty seat for me to sit at. It was a seat next to the kid that took me to class. Ethan I think it was. I honestly can't remember.

God I'm so mental.

Five minutes into the class another dude walked in to talk to the teacher. It wasn't important to me so I just went back to my work.

The new kid turned around and holy shit... He looked just like Ethan. I really shouldn't have taken that medicine last night..