New beginnings

°Carol°

Every time I think about before I moved here, I'm glad I left. I don't miss it there at all. There are o my bad memories and I'm glad that I can start off fresh.

This time I won't make a bunch of friends, Although my circle of friends has never been big.

This way no one will know of my past.

Flashback

"Alright sweetie I'll see you tomorrow, I LOVE YOU!"

"Okay mom love you to."

My mom was going out of town to see her friend and I wanted to stay home.

I fell asleep watching Netflix and woke up to the door opening.

"What the heck it's midnight and my mom is supposed to be back tomorrow around night."

I was a little scared.

"Mom!" I yelled nervously

Then I heard two dudes saying why is someone still here I thought they left.

I walked downstairs since they couldn't see me, and grabbed something to hit them with.

My heart was beating out of my chest because of how scared I was.

As soon as I was about to hit one of them he turned around.....

End of flashback

Ugh.
I'm so happy that's over with. I bet people will try to pick on me at school it always happens.

I'll just enjoy the rest of my break while I can.

~ Grayson~

Me and Ethan were in the mall getting some clothes.

"Ethan this windbreaker is sick don't you think?"

"Yes bro it is just get it."

Man I'll get the jacket. Its weird random thoughts of the girl keep popping into my head.

What if she's just like all the other girls. I'm gonna talk to E about it.

°Carol°

Man school starts tomorrow i hope everything goes good...